Drain water light is blinking unit wont power on
Make sure the unit is on a flat, level surface. If the floor is not level or the carpeting is too thick, the unit will not be level, causing the water in the internal tray to flow to one side. This will bypass the water full safety mechanism and the unit will not automatically shut off.
Check for broken or damaged casters. Check to make sure the casters are installed securely and evenly.
Check and make sure the drain cap and/or the rubber plug is installed. If cap or rubber plug is missing, use a cork. Check and see if the drain is cracked or broken, if so, shave broken drain flat and use a cork. You can use a plumbing adhesive or epoxy to repair the drain.
And regarding that the unit is not powering on i would suggest you with the following things.
Test the outlet that the PAC is plugged into is working. If the outlet is working than the powerplug breaker needs to be replaced. If the wall outlet is not working, there may be too many appliances on one circuit. Recommended circuit is 20amps. You can also administer a power plug check: Power Plug Check
1. Press the RESET button. The reset button may be stubborn so you will need to press HARD to reset it until a click is heard and the light comes on.
2. Insert the power plug into the electrical outlet.
3. Press the TEST button. If the circuit breaker is working you'll hear a click.
4. Press the RESET button until you hear another click. The circuit breaker in the plug is now activated.
5. Do not use the air conditioner if the above procedure cannot be successfully performed.
After switching the air conditioner off, wait 3 minutes before switching it back
Jul 18, 2015 |
Heating & Cooling