- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Have you checked the voltage at the batry when running? Sounds like alternator is not working properly. The battry is only used for starting, once started the alternator runs all the accesories & charges the battry. If not chargeing the vehicle will **** battry power. You may have a good battry surface voltage but a bad battry. The battry should be load tested as well.
1. Remove battery from the laptop.
2. Unplug the power cord from the computer.
3. Let the computer sit for a few min.
4. Leave battery out.
5. Connect power adapter to computer
6. Push power button to turn computer on.
7. If computer powers on shut down again, and put battery back in.
8. Push power button to turn computer back on
(at this point battery and power adapter should be connected to the computer)
If computer powers on with power adapter with the battery out. You are having a battery issue. You would want to look into replacing the battery.
If computer does not power on with just the power adapter. You are most likely having a power issue. Depending on how old the laptop is. You will either want to contact the manufacturer. Or take the computer to a computer repair shop, or consider replacing the laptop.
There's no sure way to know when to change the batteries. I'd suggest you change them at least once a year. Plan on it when you do your smoke alarm battery change, which should be done at least annually.
In order to narrow down the issue, I suggest you the following steps.
1) First of all we have to power drain the Camera. Take out the battries and unplug adaptor, now hold the power on putton ( Click Button) for a minute this will clear the static power on Camera.
If this doesn't fix the issue, Than....
2) As cam is working fine with Ac adaport and batterys are not working you have to check the cam with the new battries. If you store battries for a long time with out using them, they may result in battery drain.
If this doesn't work.
3) Then it need a Physical check, where we can track if Power suply from battries are reaching till its destination or not.
This is the way to narrow down the issue.