Question about Exercise & Fitness
Anyone got a manual or know where I can get one thx
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) LUBE THE deck belt, this happen because the lack of maintenance, Maybe your have the deck WORN, and you need replacement
2) Lube the rollers bearing.
3) test the bearing from main motor, need repair.
4) see if there are some loose parts inside.
5) Lube the gear and shaft elevation motor
God bless you
Posted on Jul 28, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2016 | Exercise & Fitness
Nov 22, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Aug 26, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Jul 27, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Mar 09, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Jul 14, 2010 | Reebok Exercise & Fitness
Feb 27, 2010 | Exercise & Fitness
Jun 03, 2009 | Proform 560hr Treadmill Walking Belt
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!