a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Unplug power cord from the wall outlet, then plug it back IN WHILE HOLDING DOWN THE POWER KEY = only for U.s.a and Canada
For other Countries With the power cord plugged in, turn the POWER key OFF. Then, while holding down the ON/STANDBY key, press POWER.
Memory back up function Please note that the following items will be deleted from the unit's memory if the power cord is disconnected from the AC outlet for approximately 3 days. • Power mode. • Distance setting. • Input selector settings. • Input mode setting. • Picture output. • Midnight mode setting. • Speaker ON/OFF. • PRO LOGIC II mode setting. • Volume level. • Broadcast band. • BASS, TREBLE, INPUT level. • Frequency setting. • Dimmer level. • Preset stations. • MD/TAPE settings. • Tuning mode. • Listen mode setting. • CINEMA EQ ON/OFF. • Speaker settings. • LOUDNESS ON/OFF. • SW RE-MIX ON/OFF. Cautions MODEL PARTS # REMOTE CONTROL # DESTINATION VR-705-SA A70-1612-05 RC-R0626 K1P1 VR-707A A70-1617-05 RC-R0824 K2P2 VR-716A A70-1617-05 RC-R0824 K4P4 REMOTE CONTROL vs MODEL DIFFERENT POINT ACCESSORIES / CAUTIONS Model Service Manual Surround Display Sub VR-705 B51-5840-00 X09-6740-10 - VR-705-SA - X09-6740-11 X25-6600-10 VR-707 B51-5840-00 X09-6750-12 X25-6520-12 VR-707A - X09-6750-14 X25-6610-10 VR-716 B51-5840-00 X09-6750-11 - VR-716A - X09-6750-13 X25-6600-10 Note: A different information will be available from this service manual. Pls refer to original service manual(B51-5840-00), too
Use this Procedure for Vehicles with Driver Information Center Buttons
This information is in your Owners Manual in the Drivers Information Center Section.
1. Insert Key and turn to ON position so you can access Driver Information Center
2. Press the vehicle information button until PRESS TO RELEARN REMOTE KEY displays 3. Press the set/reset button until REMOTE KEY LEARNING ACTIVEdisplays 4. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the first keyless remote at the same time for approximatley 15 seconds. A chime will sound indicating that the remote is programmed.
5.To program additional remotes at this time repeat step 3. This vehicle can have a maximum of eight remotes programmed. 6.To exit programming mode turn key off and remove key. Test remote(s).
Use this Procedure for Vehicles without Drivers Information Center Buttons To access this display, the vehicle must be in Park (P) with key in the on position (as far as you can go without cranking engine)
1. Press the trip odometer reset stem until RELEARN REMOTE KEY displays. 2. Press and hold the trip odometer reset stem for three seconds. The messageREMOTE KEY LEARNING ACTIVEwill display 3.Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the first keyless remote at the same time for approximately 15 seconds. A chime will sound indicating that the remote is programmed. 4.To program additional remotes at this time repeat step 3. This vehicle can have a maximum of eight remotes programmed. 5.To exit programming mode turn key off and remove key. Test remote(s).
Good luck and hope this helps, you may have to reprogram. merry Xmas
try this if you need the manual let me know. (PLEASE rate if it was helpful)
If you are programming the remote for a brand/model that is
not listed in the Popular Brand List or the Direct Code Entry
(e.g. Wharfedale, Acoustic Solutions etc), it is recommended
that you use the Learning Mode (go to section 4).
Follow the steps below to program your remote using the
1. Press and hold the device key you wish to learn for 3 secs.
The LED turns ON when the key is pressed but turns OFF
after 3 secs indicating that the key can be released.
2. Release the Device key, LED turns back ON.
3. Press and release the RECORD key, the LED turns off
when the key is pressed and turns on after release, the
remote is now in the learning mode.
4. Press and release the key on the RC050 that you want to
learn to, the LED will blink once and then remain ON with a
lower brightness to indicate it is ready to learn.
5. Face the head of RC050 to the head of your original
remote control, leaving a gap of 5cm (2”).
6. Now press and hold the original remote key (the teaching
key), do not release this key until the LED on the RC050
this indicates an error. Repeat steps 4-6 to correct the
7. LED remains on, repeat steps 4-6 for other key functions to
8. Press and release EXIT key to exit learning mode at any
time, the LED turns off.
9. If no keys are pressed for more than 15 secs while in
this mode, the remote exits the mode and the LED turns
program the remote to control tv volume by
1. Press and hold the STB key.
2. While holding down the STB key, press OK.
3. Release both keys. The Device Keys will blink twice.
4. Press 9 - 5 - 5. The STB key will blink twice.
5. Press TV. The TV key will blink 3 times to indicate success in programming.
try the remote after that . if the volume still doesn't work check to see if there is another code that also works with your TV. (on my Sony TV one code works everything while another code only turns it on and off. for my Epson S3 the remote will not work with it at all.)
here is the manual for the remote: http://www22.verizon.com/NROneRetail/NR/rdonlyres/2DEF67C9-87F0-4B46-B1BD-A40472BC281A/0/PhilipsRC144RemoteControlUserGuide.pdf
The following is an extract from the Bush DFTA13HD/ DFTA13HDSIL user manual, page 9;
1. Press STUDY key until Red LED remains lit (for about 3 seconds) 2. Point Converter (Bush) remote control to TV remote control directly, keep the distance about 1~3cm 3. Press the "Power" key at TV/s remote control to send signal to Converter remote control. The LED light will flash till steady. Then press "Power" key at Converter remote control. It will record the signal. 4. Now the Power key can turn on/off TV/s power 5. Repeat settings of learning for the other keys You can repeat Step 3-4 for setting of learning for the other keys at TV remote control, such as VOL /-, CH /-, and F1, F2 are reserved for any other keys you want to set up.
Note: 1. When you have finished setting the learning keys, press the STUDY key to leave the learning status, and the LED light will turn off. 2. The learning function of this remote control may not support all types of TV sets, if you still can not control your TV after you have attempted the above steps, then this remote control may not support your TV or its remote control.
The only model of remote that i heard that it has pre-program Olevia code in it.. is the RC-64 or RC-64RB usually these remotes are coming with the new HD boxes..
Direct TV Remote Codes 506 or 127 Direct TV (Remote Model RC-64RB) Remote Codes 11144, 11240, 11331, or 11610
Also available is the Olevia Universal Learning Remote RC-LRN that offers component programming of most video hardware including your Cable or Satellite Receivers, VCR's, Tivo's, DVD, Blue-Ray™ or even HD- DVD players. The learning remote is available… please call at 866-965-3842
Searching for your code press the tv key once, Next press and hold the set up key until the led blinks twice, then realease the set up key.
Now press numbers 9-9-1 the LED should blink twice
Point the remote at the tv and slowly alternate between pressing the power and tv keys stop when tv turns off. Now this is based on the information if it is a Kenwood remote RC RO720... if not may I get the make and sat info and may be more helpful to you....Thank you
Press and hold the mode key (i.e. tv, dvd or aux) you want to program
Without releasing the selected mode key, press and hold the OK key simultaneously
Release both the mode key and the OK key -All the modes keys will flash twice indicating programming mode
Enter 922 by pressing the number keys on the remote control -The selected mode key will flash twice indicating correct entry (for anything other than AUX go to step 7, for the AUX mode searching only, press and release the play key then press 1 for VCR 2 for Receiver/Tuner 3 for Amplifier or 4 for Home Theater In The Box (HTIB) - The AUX mode keys will flash twice indicating correct entry)
Press and release the PLAY key, every time you do this, autoserach will try a different code, continue to do this until your device turns off. (if you weren't paying attention and you miss it, the REW key can be used to go back through the codes one at a time, and the ff key can be utilized to move forward through the codes one at a time.)
To save the code press the ENTER key (below the number 9) then press the exit to return to normal operations. (the selected mode key should flash three times
Turn you device on by selecting the appropriate mode and power.
1.Press DVD "OPEN/CLOSE" key (RC (remote Control) or main unit) to open the DVD tray (note:if no disc on tray,then you have not to open it); 2.Press RC "SYSTEM" key to enter DVD system setup menu; 3.Press RC "direction "key to hightlight the forth item "PREFERENCE PAGE" (not entering the sub-item ); 4.Press RC numeric key sequentially 811502(enter code, however no display on TV); 5.Press RC "down direction" or "up direction" key to change REGION CODE,"0" is all code. 6.Press RC "OK" key to confirm. 7.Press RC "SYSTEM" key to exit DVD system setup menu