Question about Acer Altos G700 Server
Change out the power supply. Dell had this problem with one of there desktop product lines.
Posted on Oct 07, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2013 | Dell Computer Servers
Sep 19, 2012 | Dell PowerEdge 2970 Server ( 160GB/2GB)...
Nov 03, 2011 | HP Compaq ProLiant ML370 G3 Server
May 05, 2011 | HP Compaq ProLiant ML150 G3 Server
Just do the following steps and your issue will be resolved.
1) Delete all unwanted data from Drive C.
2) Delete all data that you have copied from Drive C to External HDD
3) Open My computer and go to Tools---> Folder Options---->Click on View Tab----> Check 'Show hidden files and folders' and select OK.
4) Go to C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp and Delete everything that you see inside Temp Folder
5) Go to C:\WINDOWS\ here you will find folders like $hf_mig$, here you will have to Delete all the folders starting and ending with $ sign.
Go to 'Start' and then Run If you feel that my answers have helped you getting solution to your problems then please give a vote. Thanks.
6) Empty Recycle bin and restart the PC
write "msconfig" inside Run tab and press 'enter'
inside the 'System configuration utility' window click on 'startup' tab then uncheck all the applications except your current antivirus and press apply then 'ok' and then 'exit without restart' option.
Now right click My Computer and go to properties tab.
click 'Advanced' tab then under performance menu click on 'settings'
go to 'Advanced' click on 'change' and increase your virtual memory to 2048 in both spaces.
Now restart windows.
To quickly restart windows press CNTRL+ALt+DEL
inside task manager you will find all the open applications.
right click on each application and click on end process tree then ok
Close all your apps like this and you will find your windows a lot faster and now you can reboot or turn off your windows as usual from start button.
Go to 'Start' and then Run
If you feel that my answers have helped you getting solution to your problems then please give a vote.
Apr 14, 2011 | IBM x3400 Server
Jul 30, 2010 | HP ProLiant ML370 G3 Server
Jan 05, 2009 | Dell PowerEdge 1600SC Server
Apr 22, 2010 | Acer Altos G700 Server
Feb 11, 2009 | Acer Altos G700 Server
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: