Question about Lexmark X7350 All-In-One Printer
I have just connected the usb to the printer and the pc turned on both machines and inserted the disk gone to printer wizard set up - only this printer does not come up as an option in my scroll box - there are lots of lexmarks but not this one. i have tried selecting "i have a disk" but nothing happens. the printer says not connected to pc and im completeley stuck can u pls help many thanks sal
You have to be careful with USB device drivers. Check the insructions. I'll wager you need to install the driver THEN plug in the device while everything is running.
Posted on Oct 06, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2011 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
I would request you to use the installation Desk provided to you along with the printer.
Before performing the steps belo, make sure your old printer is uninstalled or removed, s this needs to be fresh installation.
1. Make sure you have a USB cable working.
2. Turn on the printer and keep it ready.
3. Insert the installation disk in the DVD or CD drive of computer. ( this prompts for installation)
4. Start the installation and at one point of time it will ask you to connect he printer.
5. MAke sure you connect the printer using USB cable.
6. Set up will automatically recognizes and continues to set up and completes.
If you do not have set up disk then go the link below the select the Windows operating system you have and download the software.
This will help you to fix the issue.
Jan 25, 2011 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Jan 22, 2010 | HP PSC 1410v All-in-One Printer
Jan 08, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1010 Printer
Aug 24, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Apr 14, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Sep 21, 2008 | HP D1560 Deskjet Printer InkJet
Jan 21, 2008 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: