Question about ClearOne Communications Max Wireless (910158001) Audio Conference
Display shoes "Not Registered" On model 910-158-030 Rev 4.1
1. Remove battery from phone, and unplug from charging cable
2. Unplug Phone base
3. Hold Page button on base and plug it back in. While holding page button wait for in use light to go solid. Once solid unplug base.
4. Hold clear button on the phone pod and plug in charging cable until you see ----- on the screen.
5. Press 0
6. Unplug power from phone pod
7. Hold clear button on the phone pod and plug in charging cable until you see ----- on the screen.
8. Hold the page button on the base and plug it in, Hold page button until the in use light blinks. Let go of page button.
9. Press 9 on your phone. If it says Reg o it is finished. If it says Reg fail try again if it fails twice please call Tech support.
10. Replace Battery
11. Make a test call
Posted on Nov 28, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
May 05, 2015 | Nortel Norstar M7208 Telephone
Oct 08, 2014 | NEC DTH-32D-1BK
Oct 06, 2014 | VTech Communications 4-Line Cordless...
Nov 11, 2013 | Nortel Norstar M7208 Telephone
Sep 17, 2013 | Avaya Partner 18 Telephone 3158-05
Aug 05, 2013 | Avaya 1692 IP Conference Phone -...
Feb 22, 2010 | Avaya 4690IP Audio Conference
Oct 17, 2007 | Polycom SOUNDSTATION2 AVAYA 2490...
Oct 12, 2007 | Polycom SoundStation 2W (2200-07800-001)...
732 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: