Question about ClearOne Communications Max Wireless (910158001) Audio Conference
Display shoes "Not Registered" On model 910-158-030 Rev 4.1
1. Remove battery from phone, and unplug from charging cable
2. Unplug Phone base
3. Hold Page button on base and plug it back in. While holding page button wait for in use light to go solid. Once solid unplug base.
4. Hold clear button on the phone pod and plug in charging cable until you see ----- on the screen.
5. Press 0
6. Unplug power from phone pod
7. Hold clear button on the phone pod and plug in charging cable until you see ----- on the screen.
8. Hold the page button on the base and plug it in, Hold page button until the in use light blinks. Let go of page button.
9. Press 9 on your phone. If it says Reg o it is finished. If it says Reg fail try again if it fails twice please call Tech support.
10. Replace Battery
11. Make a test call
Posted on Nov 28, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2016 | Lands Phones
May 01, 2013 | Jandy Aqualink RS6 Pool Only/Spa Only...
Jun 16, 2011 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Dec 04, 2010 | Panasonic KX-TG2770 Phone System w/...
Jul 21, 2010 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Mar 22, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 11, 2010 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jan 26, 2009 | GE 27958GE1 Cordless Phone
Jun 22, 2007 | GE 28111 Cordless Phone
756 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: