Question about TV Receivers & DVRs

Open Question

Jvc tv av-28f3sj-bf

One switching tv on, no light comes on. Is this a power supply problem? Many Thanks for your help.

Posted by on

Add Your Answer

0 characters

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add


1 Points

Related Questions:

1 Answer

JVC Mod. CT-24EM74

Sounds like back-light inverter fault. Shorted component/s at it. Check and replace damaged component/s at its back-light inverter board, or replace this board as card basis. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Surf the site with patience. Pull up older posts. It will be best to replace the inverter board as card basis.
To some model sets; especially LED back-lighted types; the back-light inverter circuit will be part of the main power supply board [SMPS]. In such cases, the power supply board might need replacement. To some models sets, the back-light inverter and SMPS section circuit will be integrated at its main board itself. If so; the main board should be replaced. To some models of sets, all these section circuit will be integrated at its main board. If this is the case, you have to replace the main board.

Mar 05, 2016 | JVC TV Receivers & DVRs

1 Answer

I am looking for samsung Power-Supply signal board for model LA40B530P7R A

You will likely need a new tv. Changing the power board helps about 20% of the time. The other 80%, lightning skips into the antenna/tuner and knocks out those circuits as well.

Jun 01, 2015 | Samsung TV Receivers & DVRs

1 Answer

Hi, im teddy from kenya. Im an electronics technician working on tvs. I have sanyo lcd tv model: LCD-47XR1 which is switching on but the display is black. please assist. thanks in far i have...

hi.. hope this help...try to check the power inverter that supply the screen lighting's. it should have 12V output for 24" below or 24V for 25" LCD and above....pls. rate and vote..good day

Feb 15, 2011 | Sanyo TV Receivers & DVRs

1 Answer

Power light doesnt even come on when I plug mu JVC sub woofer sxpw 850. Does it mean its kaput and time to buy a new one? thanks

There are usually fuses in appliances like that but I don"t know if they are even change able so I would say it would be a better idea to get a new one, just save a little time and hassle.

Jan 15, 2011 | JVC TV Receivers & DVRs

1 Answer

Daytek television will not turn on.

There is a manual switch on the bottom of the TV. Flick it on and TV screen should come on. The power light will come with this switch off but the screen won't. It had me cursing for a while until I saw the little switch.

May 15, 2010 | TV Receivers & DVRs

1 Answer

Power supply problems

Have ordered a new power supply PCB as too many parts need replacement. Best to buy the whole lot.
Ventilation seems to be an issue with this unit, I am thinking of installing a small fan at the back to cool the voltage regulator and main transformer.

Jul 07, 2009 | TV Receivers & DVRs

1 Answer

Tv turns on briefly then goes out with red flashing status light

This is exactly intermitent problem, It needs to be trouble shoot at the repair shop if the problems occurs from power supply or high voltage.It needs a lot of test and equuipement to be accurate.And also the specific parts.


Nov 28, 2008 | Mitsubishi TV Receivers & DVRs

3 Answers

RCA DTC210 Directv HD tuner flashes when plugged in

My DTC210 didn't want to work after being stored for awhile. Both lights were ON but there was no output.

I left it turned on and after about 2 hours it started working.

Dec 27, 2007 | RCA DTC210 DirecTV DTV Receiver

5 Answers

Phillips FTR 9964 Blinking Green/Orange Indicator Light


May 23, 2007 | Philips E-Box FTR9965 DTV Receiver

Not finding what you are looking for?
TV Receivers & DVRs Logo

Related Topics:

101 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top TV Receivers & DVRs Experts

Jaime Hernandez

Level 3 Expert

2267 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

66476 Answers


Level 3 Expert

18258 Answers

Are you a TV Receiver and DVR Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides