I find that your notebook is shipped with Operating System disk and Application and Driver recovery disk.
The steps to reinstall the OS using the OS disk are available in the link provided below :
Instructions about reinstalling preinstalled Applications and Drivers are provided in the link below :
Reinstalling the OS using Recovery manager if your Notebook is shipped with one.
1. Click Start.
2. Select "All Programs".
3. Select the "System Recovery" option.
4. Select the "PC Recovery" option.
5. This will open a new window with the options "Microsoft system restore" and "PC Recovery".
6. Select the "PC Recovery" option and Click next.
7. Now you see the Windows XP LOGO with Please wait...... message
8. Welcome to PC Recovery screen will appear Click OK
9. Click Next.
10.Then you can see the option " The PC Recovery was sucessfully completed Click Restart to restart the PC or Click Turn off to turn off the Notebook"
11. Click Restart.
Steps to Recover the Notebook from a set of Recovery Disks:
1. As soon as you boot the Notebook with the recovery Disks we can see the following 3 options:
i) Click R for Standard PC Recovery options
ii) Press 'F' to format the Hard Drive and reinstall the original factory settings (All data will be lost)
iii) Press Q to quit this menu
2. Press F.
3. Press Y.
4. Welcome to PC Recovery window will appear Click OK
5. The recovery process will be started and the process will prompt to insert the next recovery disk. Please insert the next recovery disk when prompted.
6. Please insert the recovery disk whenever prompted for and click oK.
7. The message "The PC Recovery is complete sucessfull" will appear.
8. Click Restart to restart the Notebook or Click Turn off to turn off the Notebook.
This will complete the recover process using the set of recovery disks