Question about Zenith Z27X22D 27" TV
I've got a Z27X22D, older Zenith with a significant vertical overscan. It is such that it's impossible to read crawls and such at the bottom of the screen. I came across a code to get into the service menu, but it only covers screen position, not screen size, and I need to reduce the vertical size a smidge. The code I had (that doesn't seem to access the size menu) was Menu (hold until menu disappears but channel info is still up), 9-8-7-6- Enter. Anyone have a clue for any other service menu access code?
Significant vertical overscan. It is such that it's impossible to read crawls and such at the bottom of the screen. I think this problem is a tv problem. it is due to vertical section. please change electrolytic capacitor in vertical output section. it will be ok. it is common problem can be fixed at home & very simple.
Posted on Oct 06, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 25, 2016 | Emerson EWF2004 20" TV
1. To enter the Service Alignment Mode (SAM), press the following key sequence on the remote control transmitter: 0-6-2-5-9-6-Status.
2. From the top level SAM menu, use the Menu Up/Down keys to highlight the Geometry sub menu.
3. Use the Menu Left/Right keys to enter the Geometry sub menu.
4. In the Geometry sub-menu, use the Menu Up/Down buttons to select VAM.
5. Using the Menu Left/Right keys, adjust VSH so that the horizontal bar is properly centered, top to bottom.
6. Using the cursor up/down keys, select VAM from the Geometry sub-menu, and use the Menu Right key to
increase the value to obtain a slight overscan.
7. If other Geometry adjustments are needed, proceed to the necessary adjustment using the Menu Up/Down
8. Upon completion of Geometry adjustments, press the Menu button to return to the top level SAM menu.
9. To exit the Service Alignment Mode, turn the set off with the Power button on the remote control.
Oct 30, 2007 | Philips 19PR19 19" TV
Feb 27, 2014 | Zenith Standard (CRT) Televisions
Mar 19, 2011 | Zenith SY2772DT TV
Sep 30, 2010 | Zenith Z27X22D 27" TV
May 25, 2009 | Zenith Z27X22D 27" TV
Mar 03, 2007 | Zenith Z27X22D 27" TV
188 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: