Question about Samsung 710V 17" LCD Monitor
Hi.i get a samsung 710v.but i get it from my friend.when i connect it to my computer it says ''not optimum mode,recomended mode 1280 x 1024 60Hz'' and i try every mode.and every hertz.its not working.sometimes its working and when i reset computer its goes on.what is problem.thank you...
You must chang your Mainboard for LCD to fix it
Posted on Nov 25, 2007
I am a technician-informatic. I have repaired about 80 Lcd Samsung monitors with theese problems. I offer the repair manual.
Manual has been done with the experience of the repairing Samsung Lcd monitors. Manual was made by me and shows how to open monitor, how
to solve dark screen problem, how to check and replace capacitors, how to solve the problem non-optimal mode (without reprogramming MCU or
changing the main board) photo are included. 100% functional. The repair process is very simple 30-40min. (does not need a lot of
experience in electronics and expensive instruments) and is not expensive. With this manual you can solve problems by yourself and save
"Not Optimum Mode 1280x1024 60Hz"
- The monitor turns on but turns off by itself, the LED blinks green.
- If you detach from the PC points to "control cable" the picture runs continuously in the vertical direction or presents while line , and
as soon as it is reconnected, the monitor goes off.
- The monitor does not turns on and dont dispaly anything, the LED blinks green-lit, if you detach from pc points to "control cable".
- The monitor turns on, works well some time, but after a window apiers "Not optimum mode. Mode recommended 1280X1024 60Hz"
- The monitor turns on, works well only with low resolution 800x600, when try to change a window that reads "Not optimum mode. Mode
recommended 1280X1024 60Hz"
the manual you can find on ebay (my ebay name is asnerejas123):
Samsung monitor repair manual guide 710n,913v,510n more
Riparazione - repair Lcd Samsung monitor 710n,913v,510n
Reparaturhandbuch für Samsung 710n,913v,510n und andere
Posted on Oct 27, 2009
I fixed my problem very easy. i went to samsung website and i type
in the name of my monitor 910mp and i upgrade my monitor
and i don't get the message "Not optimun no more!!!!
Posted on May 30, 2010
This is a common issue with all samsung moitors al models i have dozens with the same issue
Posted on Oct 20, 2008
Samsung have a lot of liquid crystal display there. The solution is simple: the replacement of an MCU will be able to repair.
Samsung LCD MCU sales:
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
Its a hardware BUG in the samsung 710N series , Ask samsung support to replace the board in the monitor.
Posted on Jul 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 12, 2014 | Computer Monitors
Mar 15, 2008 | Samsung 710V 17" LCD Monitor
Mar 03, 2008 | Samsung 710V 17" LCD Monitor
3,131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!