A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
there are several factors why you are unable to send and receive messages and make outgoing calls and receive incoming calls.
network issue: are you the only one experiencing the problem? try to check with someone who is on the same location and is using the same network as you if he or she is experiencing the same problem as you. if yes, then it may be a problem with your network.
make sure that you have good signal and contact your service provider too and ask them if they have an ongoing maintenance in the area and ask if the sms and calls services are activated on your account
phone issue: if you have a good signal and still can't send, receive text messages, do and receive incoming, outgoing calls, try to do these: call the service provider and ask for the default network pin, then go to the settings of your phone, call settings, call barring, deactivate all barring
try inserting your sim card to another phone and try to send an sms
turn off your phone, remove battery and sim card and then wait for a few seconds, then put back the sim and battery and turn on the phone then try to send an sms
there are several reasons why you can't send a message, here are several options that you can try:
1. if you are a prepaid user, make sure that you have enough credits left :)
2. try to reset your phone by turning the phone off, removing the sim and the battery and wait for a few seconds before turning the phone back on
3. make sure that the call barring is deactivated (go to your settings then call settings, call barring, cancel all) you may be asked for a password try 1234 or 12345 or 0000 (as these numbers are set as default pin) or you can try to contact your service provider for the default network pin
4. you can also check your sms centre number and try to change it (for this you need to call your service provider to ask them for the sms centre numbers that you can use) save it, then do step number 2. then try to send a message
5. contact your service provider and ask them to check if your outgoing sms is not barred
6. try to insert your sim card to another phone and try to send an sms using another phone (to isolate if it is a phone problem)
try to update or re-install software of ur phone. but first back up ur phone by using sofware called,"My phone explorer.". because wen u will reinstall the software at that time ur phone memory will be formatted including ur phone book and sms.
What you need to do is the following: 1) Call your service provider on their Toll-Free number and ask them to send you your e-mail settings, they should ask you what your phone number is and the make and model of your phone. 2) If you receive a SMS from them, save that sms and you should be done, if you do not recieve a SMS within 24 hours of contacting them, go to the menu on your D500, go to your messages, go to e-mail, click settings and when you are in there, click retrieve settings. If this still doesn't work, please e-mail me at email@example.com and also please remember to give me a good rating on my profile.