Question about Printers & Copiers
When i plug in my printer ( Brother DCP 115C) in my pc i get this error : Registry editor , Cannot export P4_USB_chip.req. : Error writing to the file . There maybe a disk or file system error. Can you help me ? thanks in advance , Mats
Your print head is stuffed. More expensive than new machine, Release your frustration with this unit by placing neatly in bin!
The head drive voltage has
dropped from the high to
low level in an abnormally
defective (Cracks or
Posted on Feb 07, 2008
I saw on this site codes for another MFC to clear memory and reset the cleaning unit count code to zero. It worked on two of my brother mfc 820cw units. The third mfc 5840cn had unable to print error message 46- nothing at Brother. they want you to take everything to a repair shop.they don't help at all. Then the error went to 4F when I tried toclear the memory.As Iunderstand that message- it means I have to replace the printer head. Have no clue where or what it is. But I can read a manual as well as anyone and follow directions to fix it! Can't be worse than it is now! Good luck
Posted on Jul 25, 2008
first uninstall the MFL Pro Suite & all the componants, shut down and restart system fresh install MFL Pro Suite fro the original CD supplied.
Posted on Jul 02, 2009
SOURCE: dcp 115c.black won't print
Try to clean the head several times.
Posted on Dec 11, 2009
Testimonial: "got black going cleaned it 12 times yesterday and 6 today and were printing black as soot."
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2014 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 25th, 2011 • Printer
How to Reset Brother DCP 110C, 115C, 120C, 130C, 135C, 145C, 150C, 165C, 185C, DCP 195C Printer:
1. Press the Menu, then Mono Start key then press the UP arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode and "ERROR 46′ pops-up in the display.
2. Enter maintenance mode 80: Select 8 by pressing the UP/DOWN arrow key and push OK key and select 0 and push OK key
3. Now Press MONO arrow key several times until you see PURGE:XXXXX
4. Select 2 and push OK, Select 7 and push OK, 8 and push OK, select 3 and push OK and the purge counter is now reset to 00000.
5. Press STOP/EXIT key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. Enter code 99 to exit maintenance mode: Select 9 and push OK, Select 9 and push OK.
Jul 24, 2011 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 05, 2009 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 23, 2009 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 10, 2008 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!