- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have encountered this problem a few times with this particular range of dishwashers and there are a few possible causes.
1.Low water pressure will cause the diswasher to beep during the wash. Check for kinked pipes or blocked inlet valve.
2.The waste hose being pushed too far down the standpipe or the standpipe itself being to low down causing the water to siophin out of the dishwasher. Check your instruction book for correct installation
3. Using poor quality dishwasher tablets can cause over sudding which has the effect of dropping out the pressure switch making the dishwasher think the water level is low
4. An intermitted faulty element can cause this
5. A faulty display board
The first 3 you can check yourself but the bottom two i strongly recommend getting a hotpoint engineer to carry out the repair.