My Ip90 won't feed paper when I try to print a job.
If the paper does not feed properly it could be due to the follwong causes.
Cause 1 : Inappropriate paper type used
Action : * Check to see if the paper you are printing on is too thick or curled.
* Check if the paper exceeds the load limit mark, if it exceeds, load less paper.
Cause 2 : Paper Feed Roller is dirty.
Action : Follow the steps described below to clean the Paper Feed Rollers.
If envelopes or post cards do not feed properly, even after correctly any paper curl, clean the Paper Feed Roller.
1) Ensure that the printer is turned on and there is no paper loaded in the printer.
2) Hold the RESUME/CANCEL button down and release after the POWER lamp flashed there three times.
The paper roller rotates as it cleans.
3) Repeat this cleaning operation one more time.
4) Load a sheet of plain paper in the printer.
5) Hold the RESUME/CANCEL button down and release after the POWER lamp flashes three times, then feed a sheet of paper.
Cause 3 : Paper jams.
Action : Remove the paper according to the following procedure.
1) Slowly pull the paper out, either from the Auto Sheet Feeder or from the Output Slot Cover, whichever is easier.
* If the paper tears and a piece remains inside the printer, open the Print Head Cover and remove it.
Caution: Be careful not to touch any components inside the printer.
* If you cannot pull the paper out, turn the printer off and turn it on again.
The paper will be ejected automatically.
2) Reload the paper into the printer and press the RESUME/ CANCEL button.
If you cannot remove the paper or if the paper tears inside the printer or if the Paper Jam error continues after removing the paper, contact the Customer care center.
Hope this helps.
Please rate my response.
Have a good day.
Dec 03, 2009 |
Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer