- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
My guess is that the charging port in your phone has gone bad. By holding it a certain way, you may be reconnecting it just enough to make the connection. Probably have a loose or broken wire inside your phones port. You may also see this is a problem if you try to hook it up to a pc.
1) check by using another charger...if it gets charged then change ur charger..
2)if its not getting charge then replace the battery and then try charging...if its again not working then battery problem..change it
3)if the battery s in proper condition then the problem s with the phone charging socket..change it for cost!!!!!!!!
what you have to do is to clean your phone using isoprophyl alcohol i mean you clean the main mother board then you dry it using hair dryer ,after all that try to replace the battery it has reach it death neal the cells inside they are no longer able to hold the charge.advice by dogy.
GO TO SETTINGS" .... SCROLL DOWN TO "PHONE STATUS" AND CLICK ON IT. iF IT SHOWS "DEAD" BUT YOUR PHOPMR STILL POWERS UP ... YOU HAVE A FEFECTIVE CHARGER,
ALSO ... TRY DRAINING THE BATTERY. THEN SHUT THE PFONE POWER OFF FOR TILL THE CHARGER IS COOL TO YJR TOUCH. LEAVE YOUR PHONE OFF AND PLUG THE CHARGER IN FOR 3-4 HOURS.
oNE OF THE TWO SHOULD TELL YOU WHAT IS BAD
It's really sad that u r on a boat because i suggest u may need to get a desk top charger for your phone. Most times these unable to charge problems comes mostly from water damage or your phone been plugged in to the wrong voltage.
umm dat mite be a prob becuz the car usually pumps more voltage in the fone...........and if too much is pumped it damage the circuit board and mite even fry the system......
be care ful and keep trying the wall charger..........hope it works