I have a GE multimemory corded speakerphone made by ATLinks I am having trouble storing a new number on memory A button. Please advise how to store numbers. I am particularly having trouble storing my new voicemailbox (phone number, pause and then my passcode)
I have tried turning the speaker on, pressing store, then the number, # for a pause, the passcode, then pressing the A button.
Help Thank you
I fixed this just now on my phone, while seeking a solution here.
- Do not do what you'd think... putting the phone and name info first. It looks like it will take this info but it won't. That's where the frustration comes from.
- Dial the PHONE# FIRST.
- THEN click STORE.
- Then click the location (A-C or 0-8... save 9 for 911 if you don't have a red emergency key).
- Then click STORE again.
- Then type in the phone number again... this works, though there's probably a way to do it w.o putting in the number twice... but since it works, don't sneer at the free advice :) LOL.
- Then click Store
- Then type in the NAME
- Then Store.
Done. Repeat for other names/numbers. Now that you have it down, you can figure out how to do this without entering the phone number twice... but since I have a busy day, I'm just doing it this way.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
AT&T Corded SpeakerphoneThe AT&T 1856 Corded Speakerphone with Digital Answering System offers the home-user peace of mind thanks to its power failure operation that doesn't require batteries. The Speakerphone features three one-touch memory buttons and a 9-number speed dial. The phone is caller ID and call waiting capable with a 50 name/number caller ID history, and features a visual message waiting and new call indicator. A large, LCD display with adjustable contrast controls allows for easy.
It's a pretty straightforward process, Pick up the handset press STORE a location (0-9) STORE dial the number STORE
With only 10 storable numbers it's pretty thin, but you also have the last 50 CID numbers to dial. If you live in an area with more than one local area code (overlays) and mixed 10 digit dialing, it looks like you may have some programming to do to make it dial CID numbers properly.
Program Thomson Consumer Electronics (GE?) 2-9316A Speaker Phone (what we found works) To program: 1. press speaker or lift handset. 2. press STORE 3. dial the number to be stored 4. press MEMORY DIAL 5. press location (0-9 on keypad or 1 of the 3 emergency quick dial) 6. press speaker or hangup. To dial emergency numbers: 1. press speaker or lift handset. 2. press any of 3 emergency quick dial To dial stored numbers: 1. press speaker or lift handset. 2. press MEMORY DIAL 3. press location (0-9 on keypad)
Does anyone know how to add PAUSE in a stored dial string?
Store as many as 12 numbers in memory for easy dialing.Three can be stored in the Emergency Quick Dial locations,and nine additional numbers can be stored in the numberedkeys (1-9).
1. Press SPEAKER (or pick up the handset). 2. Press STORE. 3. Dial the number to be stored (up to 16 digits). 4. Press STORE button. 5. Press a Memory Location (1-9 on the keypad), or anEMERGENCY QUICK DIAL button. 6. Press SPEAKER (or hang up the handset).7. Record the phone number on the memory directory(located under the plastic cover).
Use the REDIAL button to insert a delay in the dialingsequence when storing a number, for example, when youneed to dial 9 to get an outside line.Press REDIAL at the point in the dialing sequence in which apause is required.
CHANGINGA STORED NUMBER
Change a stored number by replacing it with a differentnumber.
You can dial numbers from memory when using thehandset or speakerphone. When you get a dial tone, pressthe MEMORY DIAL button followed by the memory location(1-9) for the number you want to dial.