Question about Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Did you try right clicking the Printer icon in Windows and select Use Printer Online?
Posted on Oct 05, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 24, 2011 | Lexmark Z2300 InkJet Printer
Apr 29, 2010 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 29, 2010 | Lexmark Z611 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 19, 2010 | Lexmark X73 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 09, 2010 | Lexmark X5650 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER
Mar 29, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 17, 2008 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 24, 2007 | Lexmark JetPrinter X1185 All-In-One InkJet
304 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!