- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sending Confirmation This report shows the fax number, the number of pages, elapsed time of the operation, the communication mode, and the communication results. You can set up your machine to print the message confirmation report in one of the following ways (see page 5.3): • Automatically after each transmission (ON) • Automatically only if an error occurs during transmission (ERR) • No report printed at all (OFF). You can print this report manually at any time you want. SENDING CONFIRM - A confirmation report shows whether the transmission was successful or not, how many pages were sent, etc. Select ON to print a confirmation report automatically each time you send a fax. Select OFF to turn this feature off. Select ERROR to print only when an error occurs and the transmission was not successful.
Could the message be reading "TAD"? If you have an answering machine hooked up anywhere on the same line as the fax, you need to refer to page 16 of your manual. Set your answering machine to 2 rings and de-activate the toll saver mode. If you have a dedicated fax line without the TAD, set your fax recieving mode to fax only by pressing the MODE button under the LCD display untill fax only isindicated
I found a copy of the manual, and on page 202 the "Dark Paper Used" message can be caused by three things:
1. Paper used is colored or stained -- replace with clean white paper.
2. Paper was pulled from machine before the fax was ejected completely.
3. The received document support is not installed correctly. Page 3 in the manual shows this support as the rear-most, and it looks like it should be installed with the upright portion angling toward the rear at about a 30 degree angle.
first clear all files from the memory cards (if there is)
enter "001" and press "set" to delete all files
enter "1" (page 143 )
take the battry out (page 196)
unplug the device for a day and assemble it
hope it works