Question about Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
E537 Indicates A Fuser fail for one of the following reasons:
• Control Thermistor detected a temperature exceeding the specified temperature. Safety Thermistor detected a temperature exceeding the specified temperature.
• The Control Thermistor did not detect a Ready even though the specified time elapsed from Main Lamp ON at Warm Up.
• The Main Lamp continues to stay lit even after time specified for the Main Lamp elapsed after the Control Thermistor detected a Ready.
• The Control Thermistor detected a temperature below the specified temperature even after the specified time elapsed from Main Lamp ON at Warm Up.
• The latch lever of FUSER ASSY is set incorrectly.
With the exception of the last entry all the above mean the fuser is dead and needs to be replaced. It is an easy job that involves 3 screws and a connector.
Posted on Oct 13, 2007
When you tried printing onto transparancy did any get jammed in the machine? a common problem is that the transparancy film carls around the fuser roller and melts its self to it. this will result in your error as the thermistor will not be able to get an accurate reading of the fusers temperature an average fuser will reach around 180 c and obviously plastic doesnt like heat much either. Hope this helps Cops Pete@wedotoners.com
Posted on Oct 10, 2007
I think that is a memory related error: http://support.epson.ru/products/manuals/000836/alcx11_ug_en.pdf good luck:
Posted on Sep 30, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2011 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Oct 04, 2010 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Jul 22, 2010 | Epson Workforce 610 All-In-One InkJet...
May 10, 2010 | Epson ACULASER CX11NF All-In-One Printer
Jul 02, 2009 | Epson AcuLaser C900 Printer
Mar 10, 2009 | Epson AcuLaser C1900 Printer
Sep 01, 2008 | Epson ACULASER CX11NF All-In-One Printer
Feb 17, 2008 | Epson ACULASER CX11NF All-In-One Printer
507 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!