Question about Nokia 3100
YEA.. It really looks like virus see if you can flash your mobile phone or rest it to factory setting i hope this will work ..
Posted on Sep 30, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2016 | Nokia Cell Phones
on Sep 02, 2009 | Nokia 9500 Communicator
Oct 02, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 29, 2011 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
Sep 21, 2011 | Nokia C101 Cell Phone
Jan 08, 2011 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
?GPRS Settings Nokia 6300
Step 1: Click here to receive the correct settings from Nokia by sms
Step 2: Follow the instructions to set up your phone:
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Configuration
2. Choose Personal configuration settings
3. Press Options
4. Select Add new and Access point
5. Fill in a Account name
6. Select Access point settings
7. Set Data bearer to GPRS
8. Select Bearer settings
9. Enter GPRS access point (APN); FOR DOCOMO ENTER TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET AS ACCESS POINT
10. Set Authentication type to Normal
11. Enter User name and Password if requested
12. Back * 3
13. Choose Options and Activate
14. Go Back
15. Set Preferred access point to the access point you just made.
16. Set Default configuration settings to Personal config.
17. Select Activate default in all applications and Yes.
NOW YOUR DONE YOUR SETTING IS READY TO USE
Nov 17, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Jun 28, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!