When i opened the package the usb wires were not connected to the cam part...i only payed 8 bucks for it and dont wanna take it back.it has the wires and spots for them on the board. all i need is someone to take a pic of there working cam and wire placement. there is 5 wires all diffrent colours. i am a master at soddering and can fix it but i cant find a diagram of the internal works of this cam...so if someone can plz take a pic of the wires inside of the cam and send it to my e-mail i would realy be ever so humble...
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: i just bought the sic4700/37 laptop webcam
1st You download Webcam Driver. webcam drivers
After this install the Webcam driver in the system.
Installation of Webcam Driver
Go to the control panel
Click on the System Icon
Click on the Hardware Tab
Click on the Device Manager s
Select the Unknown Device or printer device where yellow Question Marks sign on it.
Right click on it and uninstall it.
After this go to the top of the device manager and click on scan for hardware changes.
Driver installation Wizard start.
Brows Your Driver from the Hard Disk and click on next.
Driver will be install.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Visit the Microsoft hardware support page http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/download/download.aspx?category=ICE&type=LifeCam&sku=68A-00001 Fill in the details and click 'GO' Click on the link:- "Microsoft LifeCam Readme and Troubleshooting Information" All the information you require should be found here, Including the latest software to download and Customer Support Check out any additional software you have to download if you are running Vista or Windows 7
Procedure Close all programs while uninstalling - downloading and uploading software Disconnect your webcam Uninstall the current webcam software on your computer Restart computer Download the Installation package from Microsoft Run the installer and choose your options when prompted Connect your webcam when prompted.
1**. Double click my computer then double click USB Video Device. You can see your self then. If the USB Video Device not showing there then you have to install the cam first.
2. Power On the laptop/PC & after ready your OS for work just put your Webcam driver disk in DVD/CD RW/ROM. when its open, that time just select webcam driver and install it as per your operating
system(Vista or XP). So do it, and after finish installation ,restart the laptop. Your will see your cam is ready for use. Then follow again the first ( 1 )instruction.**
3. When you confirm after viewing your self in cam , then stop it. Now login on messenger & click to connect the cam from messenger. If any doubt then then ask me a again. Thanks & waiting for your feed back.
1. Double click my computer then double click USB Video Device. You
can see your self then. If the USB Video Device not showing there then
you have to install the cam first.
2. Power On the laptop & after ready your OS for work just put your webcam driver DVD in DVD RW/ROM. when its open, that time just select webcam driver and install it as per your operating system. So do it and after finish restart the laptop. Your will see your cam is ready for use. Then follow the first instruction.
3. When you confirm after viewing your self in cam , then stop it. Now login on messenger & click to connect the cam from messenger. If any doubt then then ask me a again.
When you connect the Logitech WEBcam to the computer/laptop and configured the Skype Video Options for LogitechWEBcam and when you open Skype again you get a different WEBcam even though had saved the settings.
The fix - connect the Logitech WEBcam directly into the
computer's or laptop's USB port, DON't connect the WEBcam into an USB hub and then the USB hub into the compurer's or laptop's USB port.
Assuming webcam is separate device. Most of these are typically USB connected. You should have webcam software to drive the camera. The software is a video encoder to package and deliver video content. Typically now, webcams have microphones built-in for audio. Install the software first, then connect the web cam to a USB port. This type wil only fit a certain connecter and only one way. Do not force to prevent damage. The software should provide a means to test your webcam and any microphone. You can also use something like Yahoo! Instant Messenger or Skype to test a connection with video.
I recently bought Acer Aspire 4530 but the camera is not working. the
camera is black and it doesnt open even if i change setting regarding
brightness and all. I even downloaded Bison 2.0.01.7 and Suyon 188.8.131.52
drivers but when i install those - even it didint work.