Question about Lexmark P6350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Hi, Open the Top cover so u can see the cart carrier. There should be a thin translucent tape. If its snapped out then ur printer is defective. If the tape is still present in the printer and attached from left to right, then make that strip pass "behined the cart carrier, in a small slit". Then u wont have cart carrier jam. If it still persists then printer is defective.
Posted on Sep 29, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
It could be due to the cartridges or the encoder strip (transparent strip found behind the cartridge carrier) has gotten loose from its position. Please follow steps below to identify and fix the problem:
1. Open the printer cover and remove both the cartridges. Note: If the carrier does not automatically move to the center, turn off the printer/unplug the printer from the power source and then slide the carrier to the center.
2. Check the encoder strip and make sure it is secured in its place.
3. Close the printer cover.
4. Re-brick your printer. Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
5. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
6. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge. Close the printer cover.
7. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
8. If no error appears, try to print a document again to verify that the problem is fixed.
Should you still need assistance, please leave a comment to my response and I'll get back to you. Should this resolves your problem, your rating will be greatly appreciated.
Nov 21, 2011 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 11, 2011 | Lexmark X5070 ALL-IN-ONE InkJet Printer
Mar 27, 2011 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
Oct 31, 2010 | Lexmark X3470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 17, 2008 | HP Printers & Copiers
Jun 13, 2008 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 25, 2007 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
213 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!