- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) To connect your blackberry to your IPAQ for Internet requires finding a means to connection share between them. That means having a computer as an intermediary since IPAQ only uses Activesync. Connect the blackberry to the computer and setup the blackberry as a modem. Then setup activesync to share Internet to the IPAQ.
2) Your blackberry will not play video if it is in certain formats, you need to convert it. Streaming sites like youtube do work, but only if you have sufficient bandwitdth. Blackberry's prefer 3GP format.
brand new ipaq 6340 4 official batteries, none will charge past 1% the
reason for this is that the ipaq is one of the shittest pda phones on
the market, its a kids toy, if your gonna get a smartphone get
something which isnt so **** LIKE A ******* PC!!! why do we want to
browse internet on a 3inch screen??? cos we all have small *****'s and
like to feel tough with a pda im a geek but ******* its **** my
advice dont waste £300 on this, i sold my 2 on ebay for £350 each to some poor sad pathetic arse haha
On your PDA go to Start – Settings – Connections. There you can find an option called Connections. Chose it and go to option “Add a new modem connection”
On this place please enter the name (example MOBILE) and select a modem (Generic IrDA). Next step is to enter the right number that should be called with your mobile phone. At the last step should be inscribed username and password if necessary. Go to finish.
After that, make please direct positioning of your mobile phone near PDA. On the mobile phone start in the menu the option called “Infrared”. You can see at the top of the PDA display a symbol for the Connectivity. Touch it with the stylus-pen. As you can see there is a small window with the right name of connection and phone number that should be called. Click on the number and wait for a second.
After short time the mobile phone will dial the number.