Question about Exercise & Fitness
Please Run THE software calibration for easy diagnostic and fix it.
go to HOOD cover motor, and see the instruction.
God bless you
Posted on Oct 23, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Error 7 is a Safety Key Error....
That's the red circular magnetic insert that slots into the front of the console...
The manual says : Simply secure the safety key in place and then
hope this helps
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
Error 7 is a Safety Key Error..
that's the red magnetic circular thingy on the console.
Simply secure the safety key in place and try it again
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
SOURCE: Treadmill incline error
Try this, it fixed it for me, if it doesn't work let me know
I bought a used Precor 9.4 treadmill, but the incline adjustment was not working.
So, I did the following.
1. Turn off, unplug the treadmill and wait for an hour (this is for safety
2. Remove the black motor cover
3. Observe the transformer to the right of the motor and towards the belt ( I point to it in the video)
This transformer converts DC electricity to AC electricity and the AC current goes directly to the Incline motor which is in the black box towards the front of the machine.
4. On mine the wires had come loose from the transformer, they were soldered on very poorly, the wires are stiff and you should be able to see 4 wires coming from the top of the circuit board and plugging into the transformer, I had three of the 4 wires loose.
5. If you are not comfortable working with electronics or soldering DO NOT DO THIS REPAIR, you could get shocked very badly if you just go poking around in there with metal objects, get a friend who knows how to solder or hire someone.
6. It took about 5 minutes I just heated up my $10 soldering gun from radio shack and soldered all the loose wires that were about a millimeter away from the tabs on the back of the transformer, and VOILA! The incline now works!
Posted on Mar 25, 2010
Because you are hearing the lift motor making a noise, it sounds like the gears in the motor are bad. The fix is to replace the lift motor.
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
To find a specific bearing that has gone bad in a treadmill you can use a long handled screwdriver and touch it to a non-moving portion of the rollers and then put your ear up to the handle and the screwdriver will amplify the noise of the part so you can find out which part is making the noise. If it is a bearing, it will be obvious which part is the problem because the grinding noise of the bad bearing with be amplified by the screwdriver.
Posted on Jun 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2016 | Horizon Exercise & Fitness
Feb 05, 2016 | Horizon Exercise & Fitness
Mar 06, 2015 | Horizon Exercise & Fitness
Feb 04, 2015 | Horizon T500 Treadmill Walking Belt
Nov 16, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Apr 19, 2012 | Horizon Quantum II Upper Control Board
Dec 11, 2011 | Horizon T84 - Treadmill
Mar 17, 2011 | Horizon T91 Treadmill
Sep 21, 2010 | Horizon Fitness Merit Fitness 725T...
Aug 15, 2010 | Horizon Fitness Horizon T102 12 Program...
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!