Question about Malibu Intermatic Inc. ML121RT Low Voltage 121-Watt Power Pack with Timer
Did you unplug transformer before adding light.
Does wire size match distance and gauge requirements?
Copy following link:
Posted on Oct 23, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
working with those outdoors transformer I have ran into couple would short the unit out by installing it wrong or exposing to lots of waters/moister. Again, it could also be a factory fault unit, some products will only last only few days before it blow out. It happen and most of those unit have 5 years warranty on them. I would take it back and get another and if it happens again than you may not installing it correctly or installing too close exposing to lots of moister and may short the unit out. I don't recommend trying to fix it still having warranty on them, get a replacement and start over. good luck and i hope that help some
Posted on Jul 10, 2009
My power went off at my house. After it came by on how do I reset the transformer to come on automatically?
Posted on Jul 05, 2010
SOURCE: My Malibu 200 Watt Power
There is no fuse and no repair parts
I've been all over the Malibulights.com website looking for anything that might help the large number of people with Malibu questions. The website has very little information and no parts and the site offers no help except the following:
1) Malibu gets the customer money, and other people troubleshoot for their customers
2) When buying a power pack, the total bulb wattage on the line has to match the power pack wattage
10 - 20 watt bulbs = 200 Watt power pack
15 -20 watt bulbs = 300 Watt power pack
If your power pack is oversized, it will burn out the bulbs and burn out the power pack
3) A power pack makes a humming noise when it has power >>> check your power source if power pack won't work >>> no other troubleshooting is offered
4) Replace burned out bulbs ASAP or the power pack burns out the other bulbs
5) Unplug power pack when working on bulbs [otherwise, the power pack burns out which is why people write fixya asking why their power pack won't work after replacing all their bulbs]
6) Nowhere on the Malibu site does it offer-or-explain burned out power packs or power packs that don't work, but they show plenty of new products for you to buy.
Posted on Oct 19, 2010
SOURCE: Why is my malibu 200
Tripper might be worn down and not pushing switch.
Switch might be broken or worn down.
Improvise by setting timer to override and plug power into cheap plug-in timer.
For information on Intermatic/Malibu power packs showing troubleshoot steps, replacement trippers, useful links, warranties and tips:
Posted on Mar 21, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 16, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 04, 2013 | Malibu ML200RT - Low Voltage Power Pack...
Sep 07, 2011 | Whirlpool Dryers
Nov 18, 2010 | Garden
Oct 24, 2009 | Intermatic 600 Watt Low Voltage...
Sep 01, 2009 | Lutron Electronic Low-Voltage...
Dec 12, 2008 | Hardware & Accessories
Nov 03, 2008 | Garden
172 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: