Question about Motorola Mobility Elite Sliver Bluetooth Headset

1 Answer

Need to get the rubber piece that goes around the speaker

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that has over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

  • Expert
  • 47 Answers

Had a similar trouble with another brand. I tried using a rubber piece from an unused earphone. It fit well. You may try as well if you have some earphones around.

Posted on Oct 22, 2013


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need the grey rubber piece that goes around the clock

I suggest you contact the manufacturer on this, but be aware the chances they make replacement parts is slim to none on this type of product, just no profit in it.

Jul 20, 2016 | Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

What makes a the gasket around the harmonica balance on a 351 ford modified 400 motor falls off?

are you talking about the rubber gasket that is on the vibration damper (balancer) or the front timimg chain cover seal that goes around harmonic balancer? if its the balancer, the the two piece unit is not balanced and the rubber dampner gasket is worn and as the balancer goes around at 700-4,000 revs per minute it wobbles ever so slightly and pushes out rubber seal or pad.

Jan 14, 2011 | 1979 Ford F 350

1 Answer

I have a kicker 15 inch L7 solo baric and the rubber piece around the plastic part of the center of the sub has come apart from the outside black ring. how can i fix this?

You can purchase a silicone sealant set, specifically for speakers. Its quite easy to use. Ebay has alot of them and they are relatively cheap.

May 03, 2010 | Kicker Solo-Baric L7 S15L72 Car Subwoofer

1 Answer

Hi, I Have a w995 & the ear piece volume is low.

check around the ear piece, make sure that rubber piece is there and properly placed around the ear piece.

Mar 29, 2010 | Sony Ericsson Walkman® W995 Cell Phone

1 Answer

I need to replace the rubber on the paper feed wheel in my Xerox 3117. Is the rubber ring sold separately or as a part of the entire feeder mechanism? What is the relevant part number? Can it be found on...

It is sold separately and costs something around 10$..
I don't know the part number but you can get it at your local Xerox service.
You need to press in two plastic buttons from both sides of the plastic roller, and then remove the roller from the shaft. then the rubber goes on this plastic piece with a shape of U (so you don't need to remove the shaft itself). then you clip on that plastic piece and that's it!

Mar 06, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies

1 Answer

The rubber broke off the piece the goes around my ear. where can i order another piece.

buy a new headset you cannot buy the rubbers separately.good luck.

Feb 21, 2010 | Radio Communications

1 Answer

My washer (ALW880QAW) agitates but does not spin. I took off the front cover and the found a black circular piece lying there (What it goes to I do not know). The belt looks okay. The motor goes in spin...

That is the drive coupler and it has worn out. You can order a replacement set that comes with two plastic retaining pieces that slide onto both your transmission and engine and also a rubber piece that goes in between these two plastic pieces. You can search many places to find out how to replace this part. I just ordered a set and shopped around a bit and mine was $20 after shipping.

Nov 29, 2009 | Amana ALW880WH Top Load Washer

1 Answer

How to change valves in topeak mountain morph

Unscrew the ring at the front of the valve adapter. You will pull out an assembly consisting of a plastic piece and a rubber ring. When you take these two pieces apart and put them together by turning them around. the rubber section goes in the front.

Hope this helps,

Oct 21, 2009 | Topeak Cycling

1 Answer

I own infinity tower speakers ...the rubber around

time to replace the speakers. you can buy just the speakers to go into those towers. look on infinity's website for them.

Jun 12, 2009 | Car Audio & Video

1 Answer

Finding replacement rubber eye pieces for my binonculars

These are the guys you need to contact if you are in the USA; They make a lot of the binoculars for B+L who make the optics, including the legacy models. Hope this helps :) If not in the US please ask again

Aug 15, 2007 | Bausch and Lomb Legacy 12-1056 Binocular

Not finding what you are looking for?
Motorola Mobility Elite Sliver Bluetooth Headset Logo

Related Topics:

49 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Motorola Mobility Radio Communications Experts


Level 3 Expert

1056 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

15950 Answers


Level 2 Expert

231 Answers

Are you a Motorola Mobility Radio Communication Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides