Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The E means you have tried to put an MP3 CD into it and it didn't work. There is a button atop the clock radio that allows you to fade the backlight.
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
1. Tune the radio to the frequency you want to preset, using the "Tuning/Set" buttons.
2. Press "Time Set" button to enter set mode. Note it says "Preset" below this button, because it is used to set both time set and presets.
3. Select the preset number you want, using the "Preset" buttons.
4. Press "Time Set" button again to exit set mode.
5. Repeat the above process for each preset.
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
SOURCE: I need an operations manual
I have found an operating info for you here:
The owner's manual is available here also:
Posted on Jun 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2017 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 23, 2011 | RCA Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 09, 2011 | Sony CFD-S350 Radio/Cassette/CD Boombox
Nov 13, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 20, 2010 | Coby CR-A98 Clock Radio
Aug 18, 2009 | Sony CFDE90 Radio/Cassette/CD Boombox
Jan 06, 2009 | Memorex AM/FM Clock Radio with CD Player
Nov 15, 2008 | Zenith Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 25, 2017 | The Audio Players & Recorders
631 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!