Question about Cell Phones
1. Go to Menu > Settings > System Info
2. Press Menu, Shift, and X at the same time
3. Select Erase to wipe the flash settings
4. Back at the System Info screen, press Menu, Shift and R at the same time
5. Select Erase to wipe the sign in information
6. Look by the X key (some have said right behind the swivel) and you should see a tiny hole (Not the speaker hole!). Insert a paper clip into the reset hole and press down while holding the Power button.
If your device isn't working at all to get to the menus, try to do step six alone to see if the device will restart in order to complete all steps.
Alternatively you can try to perform a soft reset first if your device isn't booting up properly. Remove the battery, put it back in, and then hold the W key down while powering on the device.
Posted on Oct 22, 2013
Testimonial: "My Motorola phone as been locked with a phone lock password that to access the phone features I have to enter the phone lock password but the password must have been change so am having difficulty so I need a step to hard reset to default factory settings."
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 26, 2014 | Motorola Mobility Defy Mb525
Dec 13, 2013 | Motorola Mobility Droid RAZR HD
Nov 22, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 11, 2011 | Canon ImageCLASS MF4350d Laser All-in-One ...
Jun 14, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!