Question about Techno Source Kurio Kids Tablet With Android 4.0 - 7 Inch 4 Gb
You will need to do a factory reset:
- Power off machine.
- Hold down + first and then POWER for about 10 seconds, release both buttons once Kurio screen loads .
- When you get the open Android picture, press + to enter menu, use - to move down to "wipe data / factory reset" and press POWER again to choose.
- Next press - to choose "YES" and press POWER to start reset.
- Check for yellow text Formatting /data, formatting cache, Data wipe complete.
- Choose reboot system now and press POWER to complete process.
Posted on Nov 01, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2015 | Visual Land Connect 9" Android Tablet...
Mar 15, 2015 | Insignia - Flex 8 inch Tablet with 8GB...
Nov 04, 2014 | Hannspree 10.1" Android Tablet Grey Tablet...
Mar 19, 2014 | Visual Land Connect 9" Android Tablet...
Apr 05, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
May 31, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!