Question about Techno Source Kurio Kids Tablet With Android 4.0 - 7 Inch 4 Gb
You will need to do a factory reset:
- Power off machine.
- Hold down + first and then POWER for about 10 seconds, release both buttons once Kurio screen loads .
- When you get the open Android picture, press + to enter menu, use - to move down to "wipe data / factory reset" and press POWER again to choose.
- Next press - to choose "YES" and press POWER to start reset.
- Check for yellow text Formatting /data, formatting cache, Data wipe complete.
- Choose reboot system now and press POWER to complete process.
Posted on Nov 01, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2015 | Visual Land Connect 9" Android Tablet...
Mar 15, 2015 | Insignia - Flex 8 inch Tablet with 8GB...
Nov 04, 2014 | Hannspree 10.1" Android Tablet Grey Tablet...
Mar 19, 2014 | Visual Land Connect 9" Android Tablet...
Apr 05, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
May 31, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!