Question about Weslo Exercise & Fitness
Dyaco Treadmill, Model #ET98.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Error 7 is a Safety Key Error..
that's the red magnetic circular thingy on the console.
Simply secure the safety key in place and try it again
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
Either the belt has stretched (normal wear over time) or the tension needs to be readjusted to tighten it. Every treadmill is different, and some can't be adjusted, so I can't really help with particulars, but if you get down and look really carefully, you'll be able to find the tension adjustment mechanism if it exists. Good Luck.
Posted on Dec 07, 2009
Hello there, The calibration mode for a nordictrack is as follows.
With the safety key out, hold the stop and speed up arrow at the same time while inserting the key. Release the buttons. You will then be in diagnostics.
You then press the stop button one time.
If you are trying to calibrate the incline you just need to hit the incline up button and the machine will do an incline calibration. The unit should go all the way to the top and return to the bottom when completed.
If you need to calibrate the speed you will need to press and hold the speed up button on the console until the display reads 85. The machine should then be running at its maximum speed (either 10 or 12 mph depending on the unit)
The display will show a speed on the console and should be within .3 of the maximum speed.
If it is not then it will need to be adjusted using a potentiometer on the control pwb.
To access the control pwb open the hood cover. Should be 3 screws in the rear of the cover and 2 screws on the bottom of the unit.
Once inside the cover locate the control pwb. On the control pwb there will be a yellow/orange potentiometer. This is the adjusting part.
Use a non-metallic phillips head screw driver to adjust the potentiometer either clockwise for faster or counterclockwise for slower.
Hope this helps!
Good Luck! Tim
Posted on Jan 13, 2010
Testimonial: "Although I haven't attempted this solution, but it makes perfect sense and will attempt it as soon as I get back to the treadmill - Thank you"
SOURCE: Treadmill incline error
Try this, it fixed it for me, if it doesn't work let me know
I bought a used Precor 9.4 treadmill, but the incline adjustment was not working.
So, I did the following.
1. Turn off, unplug the treadmill and wait for an hour (this is for safety
2. Remove the black motor cover
3. Observe the transformer to the right of the motor and towards the belt ( I point to it in the video)
This transformer converts DC electricity to AC electricity and the AC current goes directly to the Incline motor which is in the black box towards the front of the machine.
4. On mine the wires had come loose from the transformer, they were soldered on very poorly, the wires are stiff and you should be able to see 4 wires coming from the top of the circuit board and plugging into the transformer, I had three of the 4 wires loose.
5. If you are not comfortable working with electronics or soldering DO NOT DO THIS REPAIR, you could get shocked very badly if you just go poking around in there with metal objects, get a friend who knows how to solder or hire someone.
6. It took about 5 minutes I just heated up my $10 soldering gun from radio shack and soldered all the loose wires that were about a millimeter away from the tabs on the back of the transformer, and VOILA! The incline now works!
Posted on Mar 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2017 | Exercise & Fitness
Apr 29, 2015 | Exercise & Fitness
Apr 02, 2015 | Exercise & Fitness
Jan 31, 2015 | Cell Phones
Aug 26, 2014 | Reebok 3500C Treadmill Drive Motor For...
Mar 04, 2011 | Exercise & Fitness
Jan 24, 2011 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
Dec 05, 2010 | Heart Interface Ifit Treadmill My Progress...
Sep 16, 2010 | Exercise & Fitness
May 12, 2017 | Weslo Exercise & Fitness
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!