Question about Sony Ericsson Computers & Internet
The sim unlock code was incorrect and i am now hardlocked out of my phone what can i do?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I HAVE FORGOTTEN THE PASSWORD
I'm afraid you'll have to hard reset your device to get rid of the password request screen. Hope you have a recent backup of your personal data, to be restored afterwards, because a hard reset procedure sets your device to its factory defaults. Anyway, here it goes:
- If your device is not already in stand-by, press the power button to turn it off;
- Press and hold both left and right buttons on the front of the device (the ones right under the screen);
- Whilst keeping holding the keys, briefly press the power button to turn the device on;
- Release the keys only after a blue screen asking for confirmation comes up;
- Slide the qwerty keyboard and press 'r' (for reset).
Hope it works for you.
Posted on Apr 15, 2010
Do a hard reset on the phone and that will restore it to its factory default:
While the phone is off -hold down the front left and right buttons on the X1 and insert your stylus into the soft reset hole all at the same time.
After that you will see a blue screen says to press R to reset and delete all my existing stuff. Then you will have to calibrate the screen
Posted on May 25, 2010
SOURCE: My Nokia 6300 (no sim
Call your carrier customer service and ask them to assist you to obtain the unlocking security code. if you remember your code, turn the phone off for at least a minute and then back on, wait at least 15 minutes, enter your security code.
Posted on Jan 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2013 | Sony LT26i Xperia S White 32GB Android 2.3...
Sep 05, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
1. Switch ON your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro with a Not Allowed SIM Card.
2. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro will request to enter an unlock code.
3. Tap the box where you have to input the code and a number pad will appear.
4. Type in the unlock code we send to you.
5. Press the 'Unlock' button on the phone.
6. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro phone should now be unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is locked to.
Aug 17, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sk17 White...
Oct 16, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Cell Phones
Sep 14, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 Cell Phone
Jun 23, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jun 15, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jun 09, 2011 | Cell Phones
May 29, 2011 | Health & Beauty
601 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: