Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Each printer has ink cartridges that fit in it, there is a number on the ink cartirdge. dont try to use a different numbered cartridge than what is supposed to be used in that machine
Posted on Oct 21, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon pixma mp150
With the printer on, just lift up the scanner unit (not lid) and the cartridge will come across to the left side of the printer. Then push down on the cartridge and they should pop out. if the cartridge don't move to the left side of the printer, then there could be something stopping it. Good luck
Posted on Feb 21, 2008
try this methode
1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding
the Stop/ Reset button.
2) When the Power LED is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a
service mode. (Waiting formenu selection)
4) When the LED lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the
function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in
orange and green, starting with orange.)
The number of the Reset
LED Function Remarks
0 time Green Power off
1 time Orange Service pattern print
2 times Green EEPROM print
3 times Orange EEPROM reset
4 times Green Waste ink counter reset See waste ink counter reset
5 times Orange Destination setting See Destination setting
6 times Green Print head deep cleaning
11 times Orange Button / LCD checking
12 or more times Returns to a menu selection
maybe it can fix your problem
Posted on Mar 15, 2008
SOURCE: How do I install ink
Step seven: Install the
NOTE: The product must be on before you can insert the print cartridges.
Posted on Aug 17, 2008
The cartridge is not seated properly and/or the contacts are dirty. Use a cotton swab with rubbing alcohol and gently clean both the copper contacts on the cartridge and inside the cartridge socket. Allow several minutes to dry and then try again.
Posted on Nov 28, 2008
To replace the print cartridges
1. Make sure the HP All-in-One is on.
CAUTION: If the HP All-in-One is off when you open the print cartridge door to
access the print cartridges, the HP All-in-One will not release the cartridges for
changing. You might damage the HP All-in-One if the print cartridges are not
docked safely when you try to remove them.
2. Make sure you have letter or A4 unused plain white paper loaded in the input tray.
3. Open the print cartridge door.
The print carriage moves to the far right side of the HP All-in-One.
4. Wait until the print carriage is idle and silent, and then lightly press down on a print
cartridge to release it.
If you are replacing the tri-color print cartridge, remove the print cartridge from the
slot on the left.
If you are replacing the black or photo print cartridge, remove the print cartridge from
the slot on the right.
1 Print cartridge slot for the tri-color print cartridge
2 Print cartridge slot for the black and photo print cartridges
5. Pull the print cartridge toward you out of its slot.
6. If you are removing the black print cartridge in order to install the photo print cartridge,store the black print cartridge in the print cartridge protector or an airtight plastic container.
7. Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging and, being careful to touch only
the black plastic, gently remove the plastic tape by using the pink pull tab.
1 Copper-colored contacts
2 Plastic tape with pink pull tab (must be removed before installing)
3 Ink nozzles under tape
CAUTION: Do not touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles. Touching
these parts can result in clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections.
8. Slide the new print cartridge forward into the empty slot. Then gently push the upper
part of the print cartridge forward until it clicks into the socket.
If you are installing the tri-color print cartridge, slide it into the left slot.
If you are installing a black or photo print cartridge, slide it into the right slot.
Work with print cartridges 69
Maintain the HP All-in-One
9. Close the print cartridge door.
If you installed a new print cartridge, the HP All-in-One prints a print cartridge
10. When prompted, ensure plain white paper is loaded in the input tray, then press the
button next to OK.
NOTE: If you have colored paper loaded in the input tray when you align the print
cartridges, the alignment will fail. Load unused plain white paper into the input
tray, and then try the alignment again.
11. Place the page print side down on the scanner glass and then press the button next
to OK to scan the page.
When the On
Please Don't forget to rate this solution. Thanks.
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2016 | HP Photosmart C4280 Aio Printer
Jun 12, 2013 | HP Photosmart C4280 All-in-One InkJet...
Aug 15, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 18, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 07, 2010 | HP PhotoSmart C4280 Laser Printer
May 20, 2010 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jan 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!