NEED TO KNOW HOW TO PRINT MORE THAN 1 ENVELOPE AT A TIME. DO LETTERS AND ENVELOPES ONCE A WEEK BUT THE PRINTER WOULD ONLY PROCESS 1 ENVELOPE AT A TIME AND I HAD TO DO THAT ONE MANUALLY.
Hi there !
For printing bulky letters or documents of the same format, I suggest you use the MS word mail merge document. You need to set up the mail merge document and the data of the file. For examples, the list of names, addresses telephone numbers and others should be input to the envelops.
Here's how to create mail merge document file.
1. Open a new blank MS word document or if you have a format already in a MS word format, just use it as default letter.
2. Go to menu bars (Home, Insert, Page Layout, References, Mailing, Review and View) and choose Mailing.
3. From Mailing, click on select recipients, choose use existing lists and find the excel document files that stores all the information like list of customers, company names, addresses, telephone numbers and others.
4. Open it and select table will appear and just click ok to merge it automatically to your default envelope.
5. Now you need to set up or format your envelope. from the Mailing menu, Insert Mail Merge Field will appear and click it to display the headings of your data source. Put the headings wherever you want.
6. After that, press preview result to display the datas. Save your work and it is finished
Jan 06, 2011 |
Lexmark X 546dtn AllInOne Laser Printer