Question about Dell Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Epson stylus photo 830
Yes it can probably be fixed. I hope you poked your friend in the eye for giving you such a headache though. You will need to dismantle the machine and remove the Auto Sheet Feeder (ASF) Once removed, check there is no bits of paper stuck inside. Then turn the pick up mechanisme by hand through a couple of revolutions to re synch everything. Also check the paper sensor is still intact - if not you can construct a new one from a piece of plastic or if the old one is still present, just glue it back together. You can download a service manual to hep you out with the dismantling from either: http://www.TheServiceManualShop.com http://mikeburton.tradebit.com/
Posted on Apr 12, 2007
SOURCE: Paper feed not working properly
1. first check to see if there is any bits and pieces of paper in any place in the paper carriage -- look very carefully in front access and rear access
2. if this is not the problem, then disconnect printer from computer -- turn off printer, unplug power cord, unplug printer cable from printer
3. gain access to paper roller assembly, usually in rear
4. using lint free cloth, dampened with distilled water clean rollers -- read manual to determine direction of rotation (usually clockwise)
5. keep rotating rollers until all is wiped clean of paper dust
6. reassumble and try a test print as your printer manual directs
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
You'll have to set up the paper settings within the copier to reflect heavy paper for the bypass tray. You'll need to make this a default setting. Then when you print out with heavy paper via the print drivers it should pick up automatically at the printer.
Posted on Aug 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2014 | Dell 2150cn / 2150cdn / 2155cn / 2155cdn...
Feb 17, 2014 | Dell 2150cn / 2150cdn / 2155cn / 2155cdn...
Feb 05, 2014 | Dell 2155cn and 2155cdn Color Laser...
Oct 31, 2013 | Dell 2155cn and 2155cdn Color Laser...
Oct 21, 2013 | Dell 2155CN Multifunction Color Laser...
Feb 02, 2012 | Dell 2155cn and 2155cdn Color Laser...
Jan 25, 2012 | Dell 2155cn AllInOne Laser Printer
Feb 25, 2009 | Dell 5310n Laser Printer
Oct 02, 2017 | Dell Office Equipment & Supplies
284 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: