Question about Televison & Video
0000,9999 are the default PINs to Sharp.
Posted on Oct 22, 2013
1. enter service mode - unplug tv hold down vol dwn and chanel up buttons and plug in set.
2. press menu button on remote till 001 shows on screen
3. pres ( chan up) till 012 shows then ( vol up) to set value to 1
4. pres menu again to go to next setting screen then power off tv.
5. power up tv and press menu twice to enter menu then ( vol up ) to go to next option.
6. set lock to off and the current password will be displayed if it was changed from the default.
7. power off set again and back on to be sure settings good.
Posted on Mar 13, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: no signal
I had a similar problem, and my solution was this: I pressed menu on my TV and using my universal remote, went into setup, and then channel search (or near to that), at which point it began searching for analog and digital channels. This can take up to approx. 30 minutes. I suggest you occupy yourself while waiting; it is a sluggish process.
If you want assurance, your TV will have the majority of analog channels (basic cable), and a couple digital. I am basing this wholly on my experience, however. Once finished, it should switch immediately so a channel. Mine was a weather station.
I hope this is successful in helping you and those in the future.
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
i have sharp tv.model ac/ca.my wife went bought me a innovage jumbo universal remote.it was missing the instructions and codes for this tv.can you help?thanks curt
Posted on Sep 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2015 | Sharp 21" Multi System Stereo TV
Nov 21, 2014 | Sharp Televison & Video
Dec 18, 2013 | Televison & Video
Dec 20, 2012 | Sharp 27C-240 27" TV
Jul 02, 2011 | Sharp Televison & Video
Sep 30, 2009 | Sharp Aquos LC-32G4U 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Jan 01, 2008 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Jun 22, 2018 | Vizio Televison & Video
211 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!