Question about Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Hi there, I lost my USB recharging wire and can not find a shop in Denmark that sells them. Where can I buy this so that I can enjoy my speakers again?

Posted by on

  • Lisa
    Lisa Oct 21, 2013

    It is for my MiTone Portable Bluetooth Speaker model MITSP60



1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

  • Expert
  • 56 Answers

You can find most of them on ebay

Posted on Oct 21, 2013

  • ose esene
    ose esene Nov 09, 2013

    try going on amazon



1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Hi i don't have a problem but where can you perches one and how much are they al= intrested

You can buy speakers and Sub-woofers in Charity shops, Curry's, Walmart, Asda, Pc-World, Absolute-Music the list goes on. Any shop that sells Electrical equipment, you will find speakers in. Any shop that sells TV's or Computers you will find Sub-Woofers in and most likely 5.1 Surround sound systems as well.

If your looking to buy a Problem well just look around the adult popups from adult websites or if your not yet 18 look at the websites on sites such as NOT RECOMMENDED
It is supposed to be a freebee site called magic freebees but I grantee it is scam and if you try to claim a freebee of any site like that they will ask for bank details.

Looking to buy a Problem is not wise.

Sep 21, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders

2 Answers

I bought an Audio Technica AT lp60 belt driven turntable.I live in australia and made the mistake of plugging it straight into the wall with a power adaptor now it won't turn back on. I think I blew the...

Once you find the fuse just take it out and go to your local electrical parts shop. Your looking for the type that sells transistors etc. They should sell you one.

Aug 31, 2013 | Audio Technica Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

How do you charge the bomb speaker

just get the USB cord (should come with the item you purchused) plug it into your computer then on the bottom of the bomb speaker there should be a little hole plug it into that.It should charge

Jun 19, 2012 | Hype Bomb Rechargeable Mini Portable...

1 Answer

Granddaughter lost cord that plugs into computer for recharging. Where can we get a new cord. Now her beloved MP3 player is useless. Thank you.

Hi mzcowans64,

You can get the cord in any shot which sells MP3 players.

I would recommend you to check in a store from where this MP3 player was bought or any shop which sells sandisk Mp3 players.

Hope this helps...:)

Jun 19, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa Fuze MP3 Player

1 Answer

I have the Sony HDX265 5.1 home theatre system, I moved on 7/1/2010 & lost a few stuff (including the 4 surround speakers). How can I buy just the speakers? Please help!

all you need to do is by a set of new speakers same size and have then wire up to the player they will work just as well almost all speaker oulets sell speaker packs of 2 or 4 or 5

Dec 29, 2010 | Sony BRAVIA DAV-HDX267W Theater System...

2 Answers

Ihave a sava-500 home theater speaker system i dont have the cord to connect the 2 tower speakers will this affect the sound from the main speaker using the av input

With not all the speakers hooked up, it will definitly effect the sound. The unit is designed to channel different sounds to certain speakers. That's what makes you feel like "you are there" If you have lost the cords to the tower speakers, you can buy replacements. Go to where you bought the unit, a Radio Shack, or other store that sells home theater systems. Enjoy your system like it was designed .

Apr 16, 2010 | Sony SA-VAD900 System

2 Answers

Volumn wheel has a short in it. I can't get a response from Creative. Can I purchase a new wheel? Otherwise my speakers are useless.

no creative will not sell you a replacement they want you to buy a completly new speaker system i just got a response from them about the wired volume control

Nov 30, 2009 | Creative Labs I-Trigue 2.1 3300 Computer...

1 Answer

Usb cable to connect to my computer

hi there!

Actually, you can buy this USB cable to any merchandise like PC stores or camera shops who sells the same kind of camera that you have. Simply, that you can buy this almost every techy shops.

Feb 16, 2009 | Fuji FinePix J10 Digital Camera

1 Answer

Logitech Soundman Extreme - Remote Level Control Problem

Hei Maxim

Its just a RJ12 telephone wire (6 conductor), any electrical shop will sell.


Oct 21, 2007 | Logitech SoundMan Extreme Computer...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Audio Players & Recorders Logo

Related Topics:

99 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Audio Players & Recorders Experts


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers


Level 3 Expert

5190 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

74459 Answers

Are you an Audio Player and Recorder Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides