Question about Bushnell Deep Space 78-9512 (120 x 60mm) Telescope
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
6) Rotate the motor to the right to relieve the belt tension and remove belt from motor pulley
7) After belt is removed from motor pulley, rotate motor to the left as far as possible to assure cam bar clearance.
8) The spin cam bar must be advanced to the spin position. Push up on the spin control solenoid plunger and rotate the main drive pulley until the cam bar advances to the spin position.
9) Remove the brake yoke spring from the gear case cover and yok. (see figure 2)
10) Remove completely the 3 support braces attached to the gear case and base plate. (see figure 3)
11) Remove the 2 pump mounting bolts. The pump hoses do not have to be disturbed. (see figure 3)
12) Remove the gear case mounting stud which has the spacer. remove spacer (see figure 2). Loosen the remaining 2 gear case mounting studs approximately 7 turns. (see figure 3).
13) Remove yoke retainer from yoke support. (see figure 2 for the types of yoke retainer).
14) The gear case can now be pulled down so that the belt can be slipped out between the top of of the clutch shaft and the clutch yoke. (see figure 4) and then through the space beneath the short stud; drop the belt from around the gear case.
15) Reverse the procedure in steps 15 & 13 to install the new belt.
16) Replace the pump making certain the pump lever is engaged in the notch in the agitator cam bar before securing the pump to the gear case ( see figure 5).
17) Grasp the bottom loop of the yoke spring with a pair of pliers and engage the spring with the hole in the upper gear case cover (see figure 2).
18) Replace spacer in short gear case mounting stud. Tighten the 3 gearcase mounting bolts ( finger tight only ). Next, set the machine upright and tighten the gear case mounting bolts securely. This procedure will allow the superstructure to properly align itself with the center post bearing.
19) Lay the machine on it's front to mount the 3 support braces to the gearcase baseplate. Tighten the bolts securely.
20) To adjust the belt tension properly, position the belt over the pulleys. Insert a hammer handle or some other lever between the motor mounting brackets. Rotate the motor to the left as far as it will go. Tighten the nuts holding the motor mounting bracket. Check the tension of the belt, it should deflect about 1/2 inch. (see figure 1).
21) Set machine upright. Reinstall the agitator, agitator cap, service panel, water hoses and connect electrical supply.
Mar 07, 2011 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Jan 08, 2011 | 1999 Ford Super Duty F 450
Determine where you will set it up. You need a desk or table with a wide, flat surface. Clear away objects on the desk that might be in the way or that could be accidentally knocked off. The yoke must be mounted on top of the table and takes up a good deal of space, but the throttle may be mounted in front of or even under under the table if you prefer.
Remove both units from the box carefully. The system is lightweight, but care should be taken not to drop it. Note that there are also some loose parts in the box including the large clamp which attaches the yoke and a smaller clamp for the throttle unit. Note that there are some instructions and diagrams on the back of the box that may be of use.
Place the yoke on the surface and position it where you want it.
Pick up the yoke clamp assembly and make sure that the threaded plastic bolt is inserted, but not screwed in. The clamp fits underneath the table with the two upper prongs sliding into the corresponding holes on the front of the unit.
Adjust the yoke and clamp as needed to insure it is in the exact position you want. Then tighten the plastic bolt. Test the yoke to make sure it is stable and does not move on the table when you manipulate the controls.
Pick up the throttle unit and its clamp assembly. Unlike with the yoke, the clamp assembly must be screwed into the back of the throttle unit using small screws. Note that it may be attached in two different directions depending upon how you wish to mount the throttle to your table (either above or in front of it). Decide now which way will work best for you. See the images on the box for reference.
Position the throttle clamp around the table surface and tighten the plastic bolt, just as you did for the yoke.
Look at the back of the yoke. There is a single USB cable which is permanently attached to the yoke. Plug this cable directly into a USB port on your PC. The ports on the rear of a computer usually work better for this purpose than those on the front.
Look at the back of the throttle unit. There should be a single cord coming out the back of it. Note that it is not a USB cable. Instead it has a round connector, like those used on non-USB keyboards and mice. Plug this cable into the round port on the back of the yoke.
Turn your computer on. It should recognize the yoke as a new plug and play device. Note that the computer will see the yoke and throttle as a single device rather than as two separate ones. The included software is not required. The yoke should work as soon as it is plugged in.
Go to website http://saitek.com/uk/down/drivers.php to download and install the latest drivers.
Assign buttons and commands directly through your favorite flight simulator.
Additional peripherals such as rudder pedals or another throttle unit may be added using the USB port on the back of the yoke.
Dec 14, 2010 | Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System Flight...
Mar 12, 2010 | 1994 Jeep Wrangler
Nov 16, 2009 | 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Apr 16, 2008 | Samsung TXN2726 27" TV
Sep 03, 2013 | Bushnell Deep Space 78-9512 (120 x 60mm)...
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: