Question about Juki Sewing Machines
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: juki ddl-227 industrial machine
Before all else. Turn off machine!
(1) break screws on the hook loose.
(2) tighten one back up very skightly, one you can reach when the needle bar is at its lowest position.
(3) lower needle bar to its lowest position.
(4) loosen the screw just tightened.
(5) position the tip of the hook behind the needle hole. the tip should be as close to the needle hole as possible without actually touching the needle
(6) tighten screws
(7) slowly hand turn the machine (depress the foot pedal to disengage clutch brake on motor) several revolutions to make sure the needle doesn't hit anything on the hook.
(8) if it passes this test, try on a scrap of fabric
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
SOURCE: I have a Juki DU
Be sure you have the proper needle - it is longer than standard needles, plus be sure that you put the needle in from left to right - not...front to back.
Posted on Apr 26, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2017 | Juki Sewing Machines
Mar 15, 2015 | Juki Sewing Machines
May 01, 2014 | Juki Sewing Machines
Mar 05, 2014 | Juki Sewing Machines
Sep 27, 2013 | Juki DDL-8700
Nov 26, 2012 | Juki Sewing Machines
Jul 23, 2012 | Juki Sewing Machines
Jun 22, 2011 | Juki HZL35Z Mechanical Sewing Machine
Feb 27, 2011 | Juki DDL-8700
Oct 07, 2010 | Juki DDL-8300
Jul 22, 2017 | Juki Sewing Machines
13 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!