Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Normally when you get the "ink absorber is full" message, you would take machine to a Canon service center. They will either clean the ink absorbers or more than likely they will replace the ink absorbers. After replacement, the ink absorber full message will have to be reset which is done in the service mode.
Posted on Nov 21, 2008
Step 1 : Manual Temporary
1. Turn off the printer and disconnect the printer cable.
2. Press and hold the POWER button then turn on the printer.
3. The indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
4. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator (L.E.D.) should be orange.
5. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
6. Release both buttons.
Step 2 : Software Permanent
1. Reconnect the printer cable.
2. Open General Tools Software.
3. Select USB Port and then select “EEPROM CLEAR”.
4. Push the “MAIN” bottom and “PLATEN” bottom in to “CLEAR WASTE INK COUNTER” box.
5. The led printer will be blinking for few moment and it should be reset. See the picture.
6. Finally, push the “RELEASE” bottom and then push the “QUIT” bottom to exit program. See the picture.
u can download this program in this link http://www.ziddu.com/download/3051221/iP1700iP1300ServiceTool.rar.html
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
You can try to reset the cartages this may do it Please call back let us know if it worked for you, PLEASE.
But some time when you get the chance do clean the waste tank out.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 20, 2010
Please under-stand at some time you will need to clean out the waste inkpads that are inside your printer or it going to be a big mess of inks coming out.
Some times the IP tools will fix it Canon Pixma iP1200, iP1600, iP2200 Resetter
1. Download software for Canon iP1200, iP1600, 2200 Printers.DOWNLOAD Service Tool Software for Canon Pixma Printer iP1200, iP1600, iP2200
2. Unzip downloaded file by WinZip, 7Zip, Izarc, etc
3. Run GeneralTool.exe
4. Select the connected USB port number from USB PORT
5. Click LOCK RELEASE, and select the applicable model name in SET DESTINATION
6. In CLEAR WASTE INK COUNTER, select MAIN or PLATEN. The selected waste ink counter will be reset. MAIN resets the main waste ink counter, PLATEN resets the platen waste ink counter.
If both the main and platen waste ink absorbers are replaced, reset both the main and platen waste ink counters
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 21, 2014 | Canon PIXMA iP1700 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 31, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 27, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1700 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1700 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 11, 2010 | Canon Pixma iP2600 Photo InkJet Printer
Nov 21, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Nov 12, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 30, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!