Leaking from bottom middle and right side of door
The center spray arm may not be turning straight and level, causing water to spray over the top of the splash shield. The shield needs to be adjusted to block water as it is sprayed from the center arm.
1. Remove the bottom door seal and reinstall, making sure there is not less than 3/8 inch of seal showing below bottom of internal door panel before closing the door.
2. Check tub seal, at the bottom the tub, seal makes a right angle and points to front of tub. In tub bottom there is a block molded in the tub, the tub seal is to fill this block but not extend over.
3. Select the shortest wash cycle or just use a rinse and hold cycle if available. Run the cycle, making sure the water spray changes from bottom to center not less than twice before making any adjustments.
4. If splash over is found, work only one side at a time. Remove black door seal enough to raise the splash shield up off the bottom of the tub not more than 1/8 inch and reinstall door seal properly. Retry and check for leaks.
5. If leak persists, remove door seal again. This time raise shield an additional 1/16 of an inch, then reinstall tub seal. After the first adjustment of 1/8 inch, any other adjustments will be no more than 1/16 inch at a time.
6. After splash over is stopped on one side go to the opposite side if needed.
May 11, 2010 |
Frigidaire PLD2855RFC Dishwasher