- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
• First you need to switch off your tablet • You need to press and hold both the keys such HOME+VOLUME DOWN+power • You need to plug the charger also and use a paper clip to press on that pinhole reset of your tablet. • You need to wait for DOPO logo to appear and this is the time you will release volume down • Wait for 3 seconds and a red triangle will appear • Press again the power button and the reset hole • Press also the volume down and a screen will appear stating "wipedata/factory reset" • Just press POWER to select the wipe data • A message will appear "reboot system now" press POWER again • This time tablet will now reboot and switch off and would switch back this implify your reset is successful! Your password has been removed.
Thank you for providing all the info! Greatly appreciated!!
Now on to a solution. You can try to do a factory reset. You don't need to log into the phone in order to do one. However, this WILL erase everything on your phone, and revert it back to when it was originally purchased. Not sure if the unlock will remain.
To do a factory reset:
1) Turn off your device
2) press the power button and the volume up button simultaneously until it takes you to a new menu.
3)Use the volume keys to navigate, and the power button to select (Exact directions are provided on the screen)
4) Look for an option to "Wipe/Factory reset" (Note: It might be located in a sub menu, and not actually on the first screen.)
5) Select that option and press the designated "OK" button. (usually the power button).
6) Phone will reboot and you should be able to get back in.
* Turn off your tablet
* Press and hold power+volDOWN+home
* It will turn on with a word start in it let go of the buttons you are holding
* Turn on the VolDown twice so a recovery mode will appear.
* Press power to restart in recovery mode
* After android image hold down power and then VolUP
* Scroll with volume button and use power to select "wipe data/factory reset"
* Then select "yes-erase all user data"
* Your tablet will now reboot
Step 1: There are a variety of reasons you may need to reboot a Lenovo laptop. These can include the installation of a new program, the dreaded blue screen of death or to free up memory that has been hijacked by a program that is now closed. There are three ways to reboot and all are simple to accomplish.
Click on your start menu button on your screen. Click on "Shut Down" or "Turn Off Computer." Click on the drop down box if you are running a version of Windows before XP (such as 2000 or 98). Select the "Restart" option and then click "OK." On XP or later versions, click on "Restart." The laptop will then reboot. Press and hold down the "Alt," "Ctrl" and "Shift" keys simultaneously. This will bring up the Task Manager. Pressing and holding the same keys again will force the computer to shut down. Press the power button to reboot the computer. This feature should be used when the mouse has stopped working and you cannot access the start button. Hold the power button in the "Off" position for approximately 5 seconds. This will force the machine to shut down. Press or slide the button again to reboot the laptop. Use this process when you get the "blue screen of death" or the computer is not responding to either the mouse or the keyboard.
turn off the device then press down the HOME key and the POWER buttons together after that release only Power button but keep pressing the HOME key for about 5 sec until you see a recovery menu Then in the menu, you'l find Fastboot, Recovery, Clear Storage and Simlock, Select Clear Storage, use the side volume button to navigate up and down, then press the power button , finally wait for your device to reboot. and thats it your done once the device reboots it will go back to factory settings
Hi, Have you tried rebooting your PC? Do you see a printer Icon in the taskbar (right corner) if so click on it and you may see several que's and the printer is bound up, so-to-speak. The reason your able to do a test print is because that command bypasses any que's in memory. Turn your printer power off, then reboot your PC. Onces its booted up, turn on your printer. This will clear any que's and your printer should communicate again. Let me know if this help you. Thank you
One temporary solution is to remove the battery for a while until all the capacitors in the unit discharge. Upon replacing the battery, you get one good power up try. Notice that the date and time have reset. Once you turn off the unit and try to power it up again, the problem comes back and you must again remove the battery for a while. There may be a patch to fix the boot loader, but I have not found it yet.
1. You can press the RESET button by inserting the end of a paper clip into the hole underneath the device (to the left of the USB cable connector). Note that it won't erase any data, it will just restart the device as if it was a computer.
2. Press the power button as usual to turn on the unit. Do not press any buttons, the screen will still display the demo mode for about 20 seconds and then it will go back to normal display mode.
if you power off your phone and hold the home (shaped like a house) and
the end (red hangup button) for about 20 seconds you get a triangle
with an exclamation point and a picture of the G1.
Home+Back reboot system now - (Soft Reboot) Alt+L - Toggle log text display - (Toggles between the exclamation and menu options) Alt+S - apply sdcard:update.zip - (Not brave enough yet) Alt+W - Wipe data/factory reset - (What I chose, had to re-register, out of the box settings)