Question about Televison & Video
Use the remote to find the settings and change the language back to English.
Posted on Oct 21, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Changing region on a DVD player
You did not specify what kind of DVD player this is? Since you said player, and not drive, then I will assume this is a dvd player you hook up to your TV, not install in a computer.
Simple answer, you can not change the region code on a DVD player, unless there is a known hack listed on a website.
Therefore, your only option, is get a region free dvd player. They are cheap and easy to get on amazon.
here is one for $30:
Posted on Nov 25, 2007
To change the region on the Philips dcp750
1. Press the Open button on your remote control to open the drive tray
2. Press the Setup button on your remote control
3. Press the Right button on your remote control
4. Press the Right button on your remote control
5. Press the Right button on your remote control
6. Press the 9 button on your remote control
7. Press the 6 button on your remote control
8. Press the 5 button on your remote control
9. Press the 3 button on your remote control
10. Using the Up and Down buttons on your remote control, change the region to 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or 0 for multi-region playback
11. Press the Setup button on your remote control
Posted on Jan 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2014 | Televison & Video
Dec 20, 2007 | Toshiba 52HMX84 52" Rear Projection...
Apr 25, 2013 | Televison & Video
Mar 05, 2013 | Toshiba MW27F51 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Dec 19, 2010 | Toshiba 26CV100U 26 in LCD TV
Nov 18, 2010 | Toshiba SD-3980 DVD Player
Jan 26, 2009 | Toshiba REGZA 42 in. Flat-Panel LCD HDTV
Nov 23, 2008 | Televison & Video
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!