Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: need the code of remote control
It depends on what device name and model you are using it for.
Here is a list of sites that have remote codes:
Posted on Sep 05, 2009
SOURCE: code for universal remote rm-810
There is an easy way to setup this remote controllerl(RC). It called "Automatic Code Searching" which means that you don't have to even find the code. The controller will searching it for you. Just do the following steppes.
1. Turn on the "Device" to be remotely controlled, e.g. TV, VCR.
2. Point the RC right to the "Device" .
3. Press a device button on the RC represent the "Device", e.g. TV, VCR, DVD etc. You can see the indicator lid flash once.
4. Press the SET and than the POWER button on the RC. hold both buttons for 2 seconds or more, you will see the red lid on. then release both buttons simutenously. after that the indicator lid will be flashing, means the searching started.
5. Keep pointing the RC to the "Device" until it is shut down by the RC, Press any button in 1.5 second to finish the setting.
You can try the RC now. It should work. My one is working.
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2013 | Televison & Video
Oct 23, 2011 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Jan 12, 2010 | Televison & Video
Sep 05, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Sep 02, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Aug 12, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Nov 15, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Aug 19, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!