Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Now I found and recommend this third party software called "GodswMobile Contacts Transfer" for Windows Mobile phone to transfer contacts to your laptop computer.
* Transfer both sim card contacts and mobile outlook contacts;
* Including an app for PC to view,add,delete,modify and print contacts;
* Restore contacts to any other windows mobile phones;
* Backup contacts as TXT file and CTS file;
* Backup contacts pictures and ringtones;
* Support unlimited contacts backup/restore;
* Support VGA and WVGA Screen (such as HTC Touch HD/2 and Diamond/2).
Google "GodswMobile Contacts Transfer V2.1" to free download. OR you can go to GodswMobile Contacts Transfer V2.1 for more information.
Posted on Jan 11, 2011
Did you put in more memory other than it came with? Also check what other applications are running while playing b/c those game takes up a large amount of memory to run...
Posted on Nov 15, 2013
Testimonial: "no i'm not tech savy so i don't know how to do such things"
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2016 | Facebook Apps
Aug 08, 2016 | HiddenStuff.com Game Guides The Unofficial...
Jul 02, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Feb 12, 2015 | Facebook Apps
Nov 26, 2014 | Computers & Internet
May 10, 2014 | HTC HD Windows Phone 7
Feb 25, 2014 | Microsoft Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 13, 2013 | Amazon Kindle Fire HD
Apr 12, 2013 | Amazon Kindle Fire HD
Jan 03, 2013 | King.com Funflow
Jun 18, 2018 | Orange Cell Phones
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!