Question about Epson Stylus 830U InkJet Photo Printer
Sounds like the print heads need cleaned, sometimes the software clean mode will not clean them good and you have to physically go in and clean them.
Posted on Oct 20, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Epson stylus photo R2400
I had this trouble, went through cleaning & realignment, then various print options. What i found was that dark colours had faint dark horizontal lines 5mm apart when printing on Photo in the epson driver. Changing it to Best Photo solved it.
Posted on Sep 17, 2008
If the Nozzle Check Pattern page prints correctly and completely, the problem may lie within your software settings, the interface cable, or your computer.
To remove and install only the Printer Driver for your CX6600, please perform the following steps:
1. Go to START then SETTINGS and click on CONTROL PANEL ( START and CONTROL PANEL in Win XP) and double-click ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS.
2. To remove the printer portion select EPSON PRINTER SOFTWARE and click on REMOVE. Ensure the correct printer model is selected on the uninstall utility.
3. Click OK and follow the prompts. If asked to confirm removal of any personal settings or shared files, click YES or OK.
4. Once the components are removed, power off your unit and disconnect the USB cable.
1. Go to http://support.epson.com
2. Under Welcome to Epson Support click on ALL-IN-ONES and select FLATBED and then your Stylus model name. Under the Drivers & Downloads section select WINDOWS.
3. Download the most current driver for your printer and operating system.
4. Follow prompts through survey and license agreement and downloading will begin. When prompted, choose to SAVE this file; SAVE it to your desktop so it is easy to find.
5. Once download is complete, close your internet browser. To install simply double-click the file you downloaded and follow the prompts.
6. Do not reconnect the unit until the point in the printer driver installation where you are prompted to check that the unit is on and connected to the computer. Installation should complete automatically.
Posted on Oct 25, 2008
did you clean the communication ports , where the cartridges "talk" to the printer, the ports can get covered with paper dust and erronus signals can cause the printer to activate the magenta cartridge causing your problem. reomve the cartridges and Gently clean the comm ports with a q-tip and rubbing alcohol let dry then reinstall the ink cartridges.
Posted on Jul 12, 2009
Do the cartridges ride on the printing carriage, or do they plug in somewhere else in the machine and have hoses that run the ink to the print head? If they ride on the printing carriage and the cartridge is new, there could be a short in the printer and it needs repair. Check if there's ink smeared on the print head or part of the printer. Generously clean the print heads with lots of paper towels and rubbing alcohol. If that doesn't work, to see if it's an issue with computer, print a test page from the printer, but don't send the print job from the computer. You need a print job generated from inside the printer itself. Not every printer can do this, but try pressing paper feed, holding down paper feed and power, or holding down cancel and power. If the blue lines disappear then but they didn't when you cleaned the heads, it's a software issue.
Posted on Sep 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 17, 2013 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 15, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5580 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 21, 2011 | Lexmark X3470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 24, 2009 | Lexmark X2350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 24, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 28, 2009 | Lexmark X1240 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 26, 2009 | Lexmark Color JetPrinter 5700 InkJet
May 26, 2009 | Lexmark JetPrinter Z11 InkJet Color...
May 26, 2009 | Lexmark X7550 InkJet Printer
Nov 10, 2007 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 29, 2012 | Epson Stylus 830U InkJet Photo Printer
167 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!