Question about Konica Minolta bizhub C450P Laser Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2014 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 14, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 06, 2011 | Minolta EP4000/5000 CS/PRO Copier
Jan 04, 2011 | Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Turn main power switch OFF.
2. Turn main power switch ON while pressing the Menu/Select key.
3. Keep pressing the Menu/Select key until the LED turns OFF on the control Panel.
4. Check to make sure that "Trouble Reset" is displayed on the control Panel
after LED turns OFF.
5. Pressing the Menu/Select key.
6. Check to make sure that "OK" is displayed and the it has been reset.
7. Turn main power switch OFF and ON again, and make sure that the machine properly
Good Luck and Thank You for using Fixya.
Dec 16, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub C450P Laser Printer
Sep 15, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 02, 2010 | Canon PowerShot SD600 Digital Camera
Nov 08, 2007 | Canon MP-25DV Calculator
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: