Question about Apple iPod touch Second Gen (8 GB, MB528LL/A) Digital Media Player
If you mean iTunes can't find your iPod, follow these steps.
1. Update iTunes to the latest version. Plug in your iPod. If iTunes still can't recognize it, then in iTunes in the top left corner click help> run diagnostics. On the box that comes up, check the last two things. Click next and it should identify your iPod.
2. Click on your windows start menu. Type in "services". Click on it and when it pops up, on the bottom of it click on "standard". Now Scroll down to find "Apple Mobile Device" Right click it when you see it and click on "Start". When it has started, close iTunes and replug in your iPod and it should show up.
3. Check the USB cable
4 Verify that Apple Mobile Device Support is installed
5. Restart the Apple Mobile Device Service and verify that the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver is installed.
6. If you just want to add some photos, songs and movies from computer to your devices, you can use an iTunes alternative to do the job
7. Check for third-party software conflicts.
Posted on Oct 21, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2010 | Acer Aspire 55345410 Notebook
Nov 22, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Sep 29, 2009 | Apple iPod shuffle MP3 Player
Apr 10, 2009 | Apple iPod Photo-60GB Power Hot Sync and...
Jan 21, 2009 | Apple iPod nano MP3 Player
Jan 11, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Jun 28, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: