Question about Timex Expedition 84601 Wristwatch
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Remove the four screws that hold the battery cover on the back of the watch. Remove the 3 very small screws that hold the battery in place. Remove the battery from the battery holder. The piece that the 3 small screws were removed from seperates from the 3 volt 2016 energizer battery. Replace the battery with a new one. Re-install the battery holder to the watch. There is a small tab on the lower left part of the battery holder that needs to be depressed to activate the watch. Depress it and look at the face of the watch to make sure it is activated. The watch will need to have the time, date etc reset but you should now be able to see that the battery is working. Replace the battery cover and reset the time and date as needed.
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
Timex makes its manuals available for download from their website:)
Posted on Sep 21, 2009
SOURCE: Where do I find a
You are very observant! Timex watches don't have a way to adjust the day.
However, if you turn the hands clockwise you will see the day advance.
So, heres the secret, follow exactly:
1. Turn the hands until the day of the week shows the day before. If today is Wednesday then turn the hands until the watch shows Tuesday
2 Adjust the date to the day before. If today is the 17th then adjust it to the 16th
3. Now pull the crown all the out and and advance the hands until the date changes to the correct date, 17 in this example. This happens at midnight. Continue the movement in a clockwise direction for a few more hours and you should see the day change to the correct day.
4. Now continue to move in a clockwise direction until you have the current time. Remember that your date/day changed at midnight so if the current time is after lunch(noon) you must continue past noon to get to the correct time. If you don't do this correctly your date will change every day at noon instead of midnight.
If you don't succeed the first time, try, try again! Good luck, Michael, Watchmaker to the Stars!
Posted on Mar 17, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2016 | The Watches
Oct 18, 2011 | Watches
Feb 19, 2011 | Watches
There are two ways to find the user manual for your Timex watch.
1. Find your watch on the list below and click on the language link for your manual.
2. Find the 3-digit module number located on the caseback of most Timex products and click on the corresponding language link for that number in the Module Table at the bottom of the page.
Feb 07, 2011 | Timex Expedition Adventure Tech Compass...
Nov 29, 2010 | Timex Expedition 40141 Wristwatch
Nov 24, 2010 | Timex Expedition Chronograph T49742 Watch...
Nov 08, 2010 | Timex T41091 Expedition Watch
Nov 07, 2010 | Timex Expedition E Tide Temp Compass...
Nov 06, 2010 | Timex Expedition 84601 Wristwatch
Nov 05, 2010 | Timex Expedition E Tide Temp Compass...
Jun 21, 2014 | Timex Expedition 84601 Wristwatch
300 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!