Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
First one would have to know if this is a network printer, or maybe a usb printer? Make sure the printer software is loaded on your computer. If it is a network printer try the usb cable and see if you can print to that first. Then set up your network. I hope this helps.
Posted on Oct 20, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
- If the error message is "Print Unable ZC", refer to: "Print Unable ZC"
1. Power the machine off by holding down the power button. Wait a few seconds and then power the machine back on.
-If no error message appears on your machine's display, go to Step 2.
- If the error changed to "Self-Diagnostic" on your machine's display, contact brother for warranty service.
-If "Print Unable 0A" returns, contact brother for warranty service.
2. Leave the machine with power ON for 15 minutes.
- If "Self-Diagnostic" or "Print Unable 0A" returns, contact brother for warranty service..
WARRANTY AND SERVICE OPTIONS.
Brother Authorized Service Center locator
Jan 12, 2018 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 08, 2014 | Brother MFC-465CN InkJet Printer
Aug 18, 2013 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
Dec 18, 2012 | Brother Dcp-7055 Laser Print Copy Scan...
Aug 18, 2009 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 04, 2008 | Brother MultiFunction Center MFC-440CN...
12 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!